Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:13:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Real Recognise Real

Started by The Boston Crab, June 21, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Jack

Went in the offy before and a gaggle of noisy white kids just left. The lady on the counter - who sees me often enough - rolled her eyes at them leaving, so I arched my eyebrows back, and it was a shared, understood moment that we were grateful the under 18s left so I could buy my Amstel in relative peace. (I'm white as well, don't take my description of the kids as anything other than thorough)

RRR

Buelligan

For English speakers, a morgue is a mortuary or possibly, charnel house.

New Jack

Quote from: Buelligan on June 24, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

Your RRR stories rrreally need work...

pancreas

Quote from: Buelligan on June 24, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

And where do you stand on the ossuary, pray?

Buelligan

At the far end of charnel house I'd say.

That's how it goes, Real, Deathbed, Morgue (Mortuary), Charnel house, Ossuary, Urn and so on.  Allegedly, a big circle but people who believe that are probably about to go round the bend.

Ferris

The least real thing you can do is make a thread about being real.

RNRR

Gregory Torso

Quote from: pancreas on June 24, 2018, 03:52:39 PM
And where do you stand on the ossuary, pray?

I feed bones into my ossuary. How about the columbarium?

Buelligan

You eat electric porridge so's the doctor can see your inner dove.  Pretty sexy really.

pancreas

Quote from: Gregory Torso on June 24, 2018, 04:01:03 PM
I feed bones into my ossuary. How about the columbarium?

Love it. Line up the urns in a triangle formation and cunt some boulders at them. Great game. Do you know what it's called?

Bowling for columbarium.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 24, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
The least real thing you can do is make a thread about being real.

RNRR

RRR

Amen.

Great to finally see someone 'on the level'.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on June 22, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
I stuffed my arse into a stranger's tent when I was 7 because I had been stung by a bee.

Real, mate.

I had to share a tent with a mate a while back. My cock fell out as I was climbing into my sleeping bag and then my mate guffed right into my face as they were clambering into theirs.

Johnny Yesno

[tag]The Boston Crab recognises Animal Collective[/tag]

phantom_power

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 23, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
It's an investigation. This guy instinctively gets it. RRR.

I met someone yesterday I genuinely loved within the first five seconds. Not romantically, at all, but on the level of RRR. An intelligence and bravery and determination to be here and enjoy whatever this is that we'll never understand. No sooner did we look each other in the eyes, we understood each other and couldn't stop smiling. The conversation wasn't sparkling or witty or even demonstrative, it was just the joy of understanding each other and accepting each other immediately. I'm so happy and excited a day later.

RRR

And then you looked away from the mirror

Johnny Yesno

[tag]The Boston Crab recognises his own colon[/tag]

manticore

If everyone fully embraced conventionality and became identical with it, it would become a new authenticity, a second nature.

Forget about 'real', live by the words this song, things might start to feel a bit better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqMG1uPy0fo

For maybe the fiftieth time this thread, it's not about authenticity or being 'real'. It's not an abstract thing nor an ideal to approach. When it happens, you know.

Replies From View

It's like when you are pissing, and you feel vulnerable because it is a public toilet, then all of a sudden the room shows itself to have a natural frequency that matches your cock.

RRR.

pancreas

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 25, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
For maybe the fiftieth time this thread, it's not about authenticity or being 'real'. It's not an abstract thing nor an ideal to approach. When it happens, you know.

^ State of this. He's admitting to you that he's no idea what's going on! Don't be a back up puppet in Pulcinella's theatre of lunacy.

Look: there's a perfectly good thread about two-way death pacts half way down the page and the rules of that are crystal clear.

Danger Man

This actually made it to four pages.....

How real is that?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Danger Man on June 25, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
This actually made it to four pages.....

How real is that?

Four real.

Spoon of Ploff

Why aren't you watching the football??

littlenell

I've interpreted RRR as stoners recognise stoners...past or present.

Five pages is my only current ambition in life. Then I'll truly be able to shed expectations and 'be real'.

Only RRR know if I'm being R here.

pancreas

Quote from: The Boston Crab on June 25, 2018, 07:58:57 PM
Five pages is my only current ambition in life. Then I'll truly be able to shed expectations and 'be real'.

Well, you'll get no help from me.

a duncandisorderly

doppelkorn

so i'm thinking of not really posting on or reading this website for a bit like

non capisco

Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet
Pretty woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you

(Mercy!)

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me?
Pretty woman, I couldn't help but see
Pretty woman
That you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me?

(RRR)

Ferris

Quote from: doppelkorn on June 25, 2018, 10:15:16 PM
so i'm thinking of not really posting on or reading this website for a bit like

Early contender for most unreal-est thing on the thread.

Zetetic

"If you look at a broken camcorder for long enough, its original purpose begins to seem obscure. Run your fingers over the moulded black plastic, the exposed lens, clouded now with dust, like a wide, dead eye. There's a maker's name on the handle but you've never heard of them, and it's hard to believe that an object with so little life in it ever did anything. It's an exhausted artefact, a proof of something maybe, but you don't know what of. You wonder if what you're holding in your hand has floated up from the past, or arrived here from the future or from somewhere else.

When you look at it lying on a rubbish dump with other broken things you feel a deep sadness. Almost as if the world that ever thought to produce such a thing – your own world – has outlived its usefulness."

Buelligan

Weeping for the mono no aware of it all.

Heheh.