Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:14:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Faces that you don't understand

Started by Replies From View, June 21, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Golden E. Pump

Robert Carlyle has simultaneously a huge face and a small face. It's Schrödinger's face.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Vodka Margarine

I've always liked Doonesbury, but that glasses under the nose thing is a lifelong source of bafflement.

biggytitbo

Shaky

biggytitbo

It's Bill Nighy after a sandblasting.

smudge1971

biggytitbo

Be good if they did a Fred West biopic and everyone was small in it, so they had to build all the sets to scale.

Emma Stone

Her face looks like she's the victim of a mother who drank heavily during pregnancy, it's like it's been stretched too tightly over her skull. Something very odd looking about her but she's striking to look at I suppose.

Dr Trouser

These two do my head in;

I mean I can't work out which bits are which, and those hovering eyebrows.

New Jack

David Davis.

Looks like a pig in the Animal Farm sense. I know the 'science' of judging people's nature by their looks is discredited, but for all the world he looks like a pisshole-eyes jowly corrupt fuckfaced grasping cunt, it's like his cheeks are burgeoning to fuck and his nose gets in the way - so it's shunted upwards and outwards, while his gleaming little piggy eyes peer, sinister, out.

I don't understand how he is an abomination personally, while also looking exactly like the grown up pig that wasn't aborted just because it would have made hell too crowded.

Motherfucker is too congruent. Looks how he is. Weird fucker.

Replies From View

American Dad:

I mean what's with the growth on the far side of his head?  And it flips to the other side when he's looking the other way.

Fuck's sake.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on June 22, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
Emma Stone

Her face looks like she's the victim of a mother who drank heavily during pregnancy, it's like it's been stretched too tightly over her skull. Something very odd looking about her but she's striking to look at I suppose.

Well I personally think she's quite pretty.

DukeDeMondo

The Bélmez Faces. For Pete sake. I don't understand them and I want nothing to do with them. State of them gawking up at you. Crazed halfways manifested shower of bastards. Fucking data moshing on concrete, like. Whoever heard tell of anything like it?

Look like what you would have gotten had that wee woman left "Ecce Homo" alone a few years back and taken to fixing up a dose of ghosts instead.

Brundle-Fly

The rhomboid queen herself. She's obviously beautiful and yet from outer space.

New Jack

She's got some right fit euclidian angles, which is what I look for in women and films of Lovecraft's work

Sebastian Cobb

Grace Jones looked like she'd have corners back in the day.

biggytitbo

Isnt Anything

Quote from: Replies From View on June 22, 2018, 02:39:46 PM
American Dad:

I mean what's with the growth on the far side of his head?  And it flips to the other side when he's looking the other way.

Thats his strong super-manly All-American jawline.

While wordmashing about jawlines

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 22, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
The rhomboid queen herself. She's obviously beautiful

shes obviously not

well not to me anyway, we all have different tastes :)

petril

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 22, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

like what would happen if you went to a plastic surgeon and said, you know the caricatures from the background of Baddiel & Skinner Unplanned? that. No, not David Fucking Baddiel, the other one.

Mr_Simnock

Replies From View

Quote from: Isnt Anything on June 22, 2018, 08:11:32 PM
Thats his strong super-manly All-American jawline.

But it doesn't make sense.  You can draw a line where his face should connect up on the left side of his face, based on the proportions seen on his right.  But instead his cheek balloons outwards.  It's not a jawline - it's an entire half-face glued to the side of his head.

Family Guy characters suffer from the same wing-faced ugliness:

I can't be doing with it.

Shit Good Nose

It's called "The Coulthard".

Blumf