Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:07:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Faces that you don't understand

Started by Replies From View, June 21, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: Clownbaby on October 12, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
I've always wondered, is Arlene meant to be a bald cat or does she just have pink fur? Also the idea of a cat with massive red lips is so troubling.

I'd always assumed it was pink fur but now that you mention it, hairless cats are actually a thing while pink furred ones aren't (not naturally anyway).  In the movies they gave her grey fur which only raises more questions.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on October 12, 2018, 12:54:06 PM
I'd always assumed it was pink fur but now that you mention it, hairless cats are actually a thing while pink furred ones aren't (not naturally anyway).  In the movies they gave her grey fur which only raises more questions.

I really hate how them movies were made. It didnt sit right with me at all that Garfield would be the only animal that was CGI. Either make them all CGI or all not.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: Clownbaby on October 12, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
I really hate how them movies were made. It didnt sit right with me at all that Garfield would be the only animal that was CGI. Either make them all CGI or all not.

Yeah the juxtaposition certainly made him look like a boggle-eyed mutant.

sillymisslily

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 01, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
For similar reasons, Karomo Brown, the "Culture Expert" from out of the Fab Five on Queer Eye:

Nowt wrong with his face, he's a good-looking man, but whenever I'm watching the show I can't stop staring at his hairline and beardline and wondering if his grooming routine involves the use of a stencil.

It did, now he's fine with being a slaphead. Fancy telling a load of folk to be comfortable in themselves and then painting your hair on.

græskar

nero

Quote from: græskar on October 21, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Very peculiar looking child

That's not a child, that's Kevin Bridges in a wig haha etc

Mr Banlon

mothman

God. It's like some unholy conglomeration of young Jeremy Paxman, Steven Mangan, Roger Daltrey and Barry Manilow.

Bazooka

Quote from: nero on October 23, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
That's not a child, that's Kevin Bridges in a wig haha etc

Fuck, what a comment to miss, excellent.

mothman

Quote from: mothman on February 14, 2019, 08:25:32 PM
God. It's like some unholy conglomeration of young Jeremy Paxman, Steven Mangan, Roger Daltrey and Barry Manilow.

Now I'm seeing Jimmy Nail and Gary Lightbody too! And Jona Lewie! And Cilla Black!

Epic Bisto

Quote from: Clownbaby on August 02, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
I do not understand the appeal of Eddie Redmayne at all. I don't like his lips.

I find Cillian Murphy hard to figure out as well. He looks more right to me in ladies clothes and makeup for some reason.

I would go gay for Cillian Murphy, even if he's gone on 'Stars In Their Eyes' as Dagmar Krause, as seen above.

Also, BA Robertson is actually spelt 'BA Cunterson'.

samadriel

Glebe

Replies From View

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: mothman on February 14, 2019, 09:45:33 PM
Now I'm seeing Jimmy Nail and Gary Lightbody too! And Jona Lewie! And Cilla Black!

On Valentine's Day? #humblebrag

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on June 22, 2018, 09:06:36 PM
Anyway, back to the subject. Paloma Faith = Planet Of The Apes and Frank Spencer Brotherhood had a baby.

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on June 24, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on June 22, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
Lily Cole

I think anyone that fancies her should be put on some sort of government watchlist

You people don't deserve eyes.

George White

Just been reminded of the existence of Irish right-wing radio nutjob Niall Boylan.

He looks like a melted aunt.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: George White on October 12, 2019, 09:20:37 PM
Irish right-wing radio nutjob Niall Boylan.

Kunt and the Gang's Jade Goody Halloween costume is spot on.

Glebe

Quote from: George White on October 12, 2019, 09:20:37 PMJust been reminded of the existence of Irish right-wing radio nutjob Niall Boylan.

"Choke on 'em!" Actually, not listened to radio for ages so I haven't heard Niall 'Baihlan''s croak for some time now.