Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:05:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

World Cup Frenzy

Started by Bazooka, June 22, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Do you have the world cup fever? Are you out of control in a frenzied football state?

This is the message the boss of my school sent to everyone yesterday:

Quote各学校:                                                 由于临近期末,同时正值2018世界杯赛事期间,请加强本校外籍教师及外籍学生的管理工作,进一步检查各项规章制度及应急预案是否齐备,严格执行请销假制度。明确外籍教师及学生管理负责人,发现问题第一时间上报,确保外事工作安全。                               国际合作与交流科                             2018年6月21日

Schools: Due to the impending end of the World Cup 2018, please strengthen the management of foreign teachers and foreign students, further check the adequacy of rules, regulations and emergency response plans, and strictly enforce the leave request system. Identify foreign teachers and student management personnel and report problems as soon as possible to ensure the safety of foreign affairs. International Cooperation and Exchange Section 21 June 2018

This is no joke, the world cup can frenzy you before you even know what's going on.

BlodwynPig

Calmest World Cup I can remember

biggytitbo

It's good to see Russia both doing well on the pitch and organising a succesful tournament, especially how much it makes all the dismal neocon scumfucks in the msm foam at the mouth with indignity:

Paul Calf

WHY DOES 'DANGEROUS' DAN WALKER WANT TO SUPPRESS CRITICISM OF RUSSIA EH? you just can't trust the msm except when they say things you want to hear.

BlodwynPig

Dan knows all the Western ruses but ain't ready to blow the whistle on the BBC