Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:32:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What should I buy on Switch then

Started by madhair60, June 22, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

I'm gonna be getting my Gamecube collection back soon and since it's filled with incredibly rare and valuable games I'll probably have enough credit to get Mario and Kirby along with a Switch.

I'm not buying any Wii U ports so don't even both suggesting them

Would you like me to post my Switch collection in best to worst order?

Kelvin

I reckon you've played most of the indie games elsewhere, but outside of Mario, Splatoon 2, Zelda (which you've played), and the various ports, the best games I've played are Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Steamworld Dig 2, Celeste, Xenoblade 2, Sine Mora, Rive, Enter the Gungeon, Worms WMD, and Mr Shifty. 

I know you've already played Megaman Legacy Collection, Binding of Isaac, Shovel Knight, Sonic Mania and Metal Slug 1 and 2, but they'd all be near the top of that pile.

Its actually quite a hard sell to someone like you whose played so many indie games. It's Mario or bust.

madhair60

I'm defo getting Isaac and Sonic Mania though for the shitting potential.

Kelvin

Have you played Bloodstain curse of the moon yet? That has madhair written all over it.

Kelvin

Jrpgs, xenoblade 2 is good, even great, once you get over the issues discussed in detail in that thread.

My fave games on Switch are Zelda, Mario, Bloodstained, Steamworld Dig 2, and Isaac. I would say Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2, but they're obviously very similar to Wii U games I've already played.

madhair60

Yeah got Bloodstained on Steam, might get it on Switch for shittery. I'm playing Dig 2 on 3DS atm, it's brilliantly designed.

falafel

I just finished the Sexy Brutale which is a nice little puzzler. Not massively demanding but good loo material.

brat-sampson

Switch Exclusives I fuck:

Golf Story
Xenoblade 2
Mario Odyssey
Mario + Rabbids

Switch non-exclusives that are #PerfectFortheShitter commute Switch

Isaac
Stardew Valley
Celeste
Thumper
Disgaea 5

madhair60

No Xenoblade. Ever. Blushy crushy. Forget it.

Consignia

I'd recommend:

• Drawful 2
  • Pode
  • Moorhuhn Remake

Which I definitely didn't pull randomly out of the latest eshop releases to demonstrate how full of turd the eshop is. Oh, no. I whole heartedly recommend every last minute you'll play of those games. Oh, yes.

I'd recommend:

- Truffle Snuffle
- Dinkys Underpant Adventure
- Clundge - GOTY edition
- Arbuckles Passage

Consignia

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on June 23, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
I'd recommend:

- Truffle Snuffle
- Dinkys Underpant Adventure
- Clundge - GOTY edition
- Arbuckles Passage

Ha, you jest, but each of those is already on the eshop. Clundge is on sale for £40.