Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Worrying About Zoe Wannamaker

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 23, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Has anyone  ever worried about Zoe Wannamaker, or any similar sort of actress ? Have you ever, for example, been slightly fretful about Imelda Staunton ?

Post your tales of worrying about Zoe Wannamaker here.

Buelligan

I like her, I think she's fine.  I think bees would look like Zoe Wannamaker if we could actually see them. 

In essence, not worried at all.

Dr Rock

Celia Imrie better be ok. I wasn't worried before but now I am, thanks Lisa Jesusandmarychain.

Blumf

I worry that Ms Wanamaker will never find who stole her lips. Although, it's never held her back, so maybe she doesn't care herself.

mothman

I worry that all the other famous movie stars make fun of Cara Delavigne's eyebrows. They can be so mean.

Gregory Torso

I always thought Zoe Wannamaker had a "pillowy" face, like you could rest your head on it as her long eyelashes tickled your cheeks. Wannamaker my pillow and get really comfortable on her big soft face.

Norton Canes

biggytitbo

Quote from: Buelligan on June 23, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
I like her, I think she's fine.  I think bees would look like Zoe Wannamaker if we could actually see them. 

In essence, not worried at all.

Are you saying we can't see bees? I'm sure I saw a bee the other day, it was about the size of an unusually large blueberry.

biggytitbo

I did a worry about Zoe looking a bit wan a few years ago, but I think she'd just been a bit ill.

the midnight watch baboon

I heard that Julie Walters keeps Wannamaker, Staunton et al slopping around anxiously in a pit of saline solution, bit like Morton in Minority Report. Releasing them for readings and playing weary sex matriarchs in plays each now and then.

this is in her war with Dench.

biggytitbo

Shit Good Nose

Wanamaker nose, Coulthard/Bextor jaw... I'm thinking like Frankenstein right now.

Brundle-Fly

And you never see these two in the same room together. Not because they're the same person but the danger that Giles from Gogglebox might wank himself to death at the thought of it.

Sgt. Duckie

My mum used to let me stay up on Friday evenings and we'd watch 'Love Hurts' with ski-jump nosed Wannamaker and Adam Faith. I think she had a crush on Faith. Rik Mayall once popped up in an episode. Golden years.

Glebe

I worried about her in Truly, Madly, Deeply. She was bawling her wee eyes out in that.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Glebe on June 23, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
I worried about her in Truly, Madly, Deeply. She was bawling her wee eyes out in that.

That she didn't get the part?   It was Juliet Stevenson.

Replies From View

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 23, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
That she didn't get the part?   It was Juliet Stevenson.

Her nickname after that was "Stevenson's Rocket:  Because She Got It".

thenoise

'The thinner the lips, the more enthusiastic the lover.'

Fonz

Got her tits out for the lads in Prime Suspect series 1.

Sarge

I've had my fill of Wannamaker over the years-the kids would insist in listening to her narrate audio books in the car (stressful)-she's very very very very very SHRILL!

manticore

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on June 23, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
Wanamaker nose

It's not real. I knew someone who went to school with her and he said so. He remembered her real sniffer, quite different in size, shape and dimension, not like a bee at all.

I like her too, I think she's nice. Try not to worry though, people.

Neville Chamberlain

Shouldn't this be in the confusing faces thread?!?

biggytitbo

I remember in my sculpture class we were each assigned a popular actor to produce a mixed media sculpture of and I got Zoe but I told my tutor I didn't wannamaker.

rasta-spouse

Yesterday I had some concerns about the daintiness of Charlotte Coleman's mouth. Turns out she's been dead for 17 years now so the joke's on me.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: manticore on June 23, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
It's not real. I knew someone who went to school with her and he said so. He remembered her real sniffer, quite different in size, shape and dimension, not like a bee at all.

I like her too, I think she's nice. Try not to worry though, people.

Janet Street Porter walks into a bar and says 'can I have a big aperitif?'.

'I doubt it' says the barman.

Glebe

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 23, 2018, 02:17:42 PMThat she didn't get the part?   It was Juliet Stevenson.

Er... what I meant to say was, Alan Rickman's ghost, why did you 'Wannamaker' (Juliet Stevenson) cry?

(Look, you have to let me away with it, their faces are so similar!)

Quote from: Gregory Torso on June 23, 2018, 09:42:29 AMI always thought Zoe Wannamaker had a "pillowy" face, like you could rest your head on it as her long eyelashes tickled your cheeks. Wannamaker my pillow and get really comfortable on her big soft face.

Heh!

steve98

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 23, 2018, 08:17:42 PM
Janet Street Porter walks into a bar and says 'can I have a big aperitif?'.

'I doubt it' says the barman.

:)

up_the_hampipe

I can tell which series of My Family I'm watching just by Zoe Wannamaker's hairstyle.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Oh Zoë Wanamaker
Some say that you're a faker
But I would love to take ya
Up the arris (When you were a bit younger. 30 years ago, maybe)

Icehaven

I see I'm not alone in thinking her and Juliet Stevenson were the same person. Are they definitely not?