Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:46:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Naming All Your Teeth After Actresses Who Appeared on " Doctor Who "

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 23, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Have you ever named all your teeth after actresses who appeared on " Doctor Who " ? Maybe, for example, you 've named your left upper incisor " Elizabeth Sladen ", or given your left-side cuspid the moniker" Mary Tamm ".

Post your tales of naming all your teeth after actresses who appeared on " Doctor Who " here.

Howj Begg

ajsmith2

It's likely that the guy who started this fan page for Horror of 'Fang' Rock actress Annette Woolett has considered naming a tooth after her, if not the full set of dentures.

http://adelaideshrine.tripod.com/

'  In conclusion, in my personal script for this story I have provided a different ending, in which another Timelord (played by me,) hears the story in retrospect, takes his Tardis to the lighthouse at the precise moment the Doctor and Leela leave, enters the building and quickens Adelaide with a magic revivifying kiss, a la "Sleeping Beauty."  He then takes her to his Tardis, where she becomes his companion for more pleasant and affectionate adventures.  A far nicer fate, I think any neutral would agree, for our lovely, misunderstood and unfairly maligned heroine.  That's how I like it, anyway! '

Brundle-Fly

My teeth are a row of gleaming Pearl Mackies thank you very much.

Replies From View

If you ever choose to smash all your teeth out, prior to replacing them with dentures you could call your entire mouth a Jenna Coal-mine.

Yes I think you'll find that does count.

Johnny Yesno

Glebe

I have a molar named Bonnie Langford somewhere. Probably in my mouth.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on June 23, 2018, 02:05:27 PM
I have a molar named Bonnie Langford somewhere. Probably in my mouth.

Probably not in your mouth though.  Did your parents keep your milk teeth for you?  Mine did.