Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thinking That Lisa Jesusandmarychain Is A Stupid, Annoying Cunt

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, June 23, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Have you ever thought that Lisa Jesusandmarychain is a stupid, annoying cunt ? Maybe you've thought to yourself " Oh for fuck's sake, what a complete fucking waste of space, time, flesh, blood and bone fucking Lisa Jesusandmarychain is. Fucking middle aged man fucking acting like that. Fucking state of it. "

Post your tales of thinking that Lisa Jesusandmarychain is a stupid, annoying cunt here.

spamwangler

One thing about him,  he never starts any duplicate whimsy threads. You can set your watch by that fact. Actually I think that if he Did do a series of similarly worded posts on different topics, I would be so disappointed, id be FURIOUS. God I'm getting angry just thinking about it actually. That would really put the pisshose on a promising looking day that would, id be fucking raging

Buelligan

Quite like him really.  Well, like him a lot if I'm honest.  Obvs still a cunt though.

Noonling

Blinder Data

He's definitely not as much of a cunt as he thinks he is

mothman

Spoon of Ploff

Intense feelings of rage and despair until he replaced 'The' with 'Lisa'

Now all is well and all manner of things are well.

Gregory Torso

The spaces he leaves between punctuation marks makes my eye twitch . Apart from that , rock on LJAMC.

Howj Begg

Johnny Yesno