Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Does Everyone Realise The League of Motherfucking Gentlemen Are Playing Live?

Started by checkoutgirl, June 23, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

checkoutgirl

..this August? Mate rings me yesterday going "Chubby Brown's playing Drogheda in a few weeks, you coming?" Soul searching debate about racism/sexism and morals in comedy ensues. Culminates in me checking the internet for Stanhope tickets and I only stumble upon the fact that the League are doing shows in August. Fuck Stanhope, fuck Chubby Brown. The fucking League are playing up in this piece.

I'm inordinately excited about this. Missed them in the late nineties and wanted to see them ever since. A panto or the odd gig aside I can't remember them doing a proper tour for 20 years although I might be wrong.

And they're playing Dublin too. Bonus.

Malcy

Yeah was announced ages ago. I still haven't got my tickets mind. Plenty of seats left so not panicking.

St_Eddie

I've had my tickets booked for a month because I'm cool like that.

Malcy

Quote from: St_Eddie on June 23, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
I've had my tickets booked for a month because I'm cool like that.

I've not had my tickets booked for months because I'm a plank like that!

There's no seats near the front but I'm not too bothered. Early Doors however I can still get great seats and I will be booking that first even though it's the month after LoG. Looking forward to it more as well.