Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:23:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

With which person would you like to enter into a two-way death pact?

Started by pancreas, June 23, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

I think it needs to be someone who meets their dual death with resignation rather than anger and resentment, and certainly not someone who approaches it with glee. The person needs to be somewhat distant, but certainly more than a nodding acquaintance. I also think one shouldn't abuse the privilege by picking someone you simply want to blow up, like Boris Johnson—this is not an opportunity to suicide bomb someone. But it does need to be reasonably newsworthy—something that Fambo Number Mive might start a thread about here. I was considering my piano tuner for a moment since he has such a wonderful name: Kelvin Nettleship. But after thinking about it a bit more I've instead decided to go with Danger Man.

Gregory Torso

Two-way death pact with Adrian Chiles. I'd love to call him up when he's on his way to buy a packet of morrison's casserole mix and say "we're doing it now" and he'd be like "oh for fuck's... OK, can I just call Alex Jones first?"
"No, Adrian, get a knife."

biggytitbo

Replies From View

"Like" is a strong word, but Marie Curie, I think.  She died for a good cause and I'd selfishly like to go into the history books alongside her.

Cuellar

pancreas

Quote from: Cuellar on June 23, 2018, 10:03:59 PM
You.

You go first.

This is not how it works. We have to do a tandem jump from a plane and neither of us opens the parachute. Or we plug ourselves into the mains, one holding live, the other holding neutral. Or just stab each other in the neck.

Replies From View

Could I enter a two-way death pact with James Corden?  I could use him to cushion my landing and end up alive.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on June 23, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
Could I enter a two-way death pact with James Corden?  I could use him to cushion my landing and end up alive.

What if James was about to expire and you noticed out of the corner of your eye that his buttocks had parted exposing his anus and it was painted on?

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on June 23, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Or you could be crushed to death by him? A fate worse than normal death?

Anyway, this thread isn't about finding ways to weasel out of an honestly brokered and legally binding two-way death pact.

Paul Calf

Is this research for a new online matching service / social network?

Slitter? Twitch?

Glebe