Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:07:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

the fucking pony tail man

Started by Goldentony, June 23, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

Infants school one day a lad who used to piss himself came in and told us about the PONY TAIL MAN and about how we had to watch out for him, he had an olive bomber jacket and jeans and a pair of trabs and he had a pony tail. Never heard sight nor sound of the pony tail man at all after, but it put the wild shites right up us .

I did not encounter a pony tail man until I met my friends dad about 7 years later, but he wasn't THE pony tail man, he just did roofing and had a garage, then a teacher who was into travelling who had a european name and a pony tail but he also was not the pony tail man of pony tail lore, he taught science and got the scottish science teacher who got cunted on vodka and let the kids burn magnesium a big pitcher of orange to calm him down after he fronted some kids and went YOU DONT KNOW ME MAN. Have you ever encountered a pony tail man?

Goldentony

the school counsellor mr jeffries had to come in and talk to us, he told us "ya no speak a pony tail bredren no more man, keep babylon out ya mind lest jah fire sexcrime up your batty hole"

biggytitbo

The interesting thing about pony tail men is they don't need to have a pony tail to qualify for that title.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: Goldentony on June 23, 2018, 06:35:45 PMhe taught science and got the scottish science teacher who got cunted on vodka and let the kids burn magnesium a big pitcher of orange to calm him down after he fronted some kids and went YOU DONT KNOW ME MAN. Have you ever encountered a pony tail man?

same teacher guy who didn't see pupil steal sodium until too late stock check?  pissed again!  should've raised suspicion on the phone with mother instead of calling the polis. cops raided, kid panicked and boom went the toilet.  i  think that was the guy. deffo had a ponytail before the breakdown.

Sebastian Cobb

I think it was Jasper Carrot what said it's called a pony tail because when you lift it up there's an arse hole behind it.

hedgehog90

There was a cat that lived with us for a few days when I was very little.
Jess the cat.
The cat was lovely.
Then one day a young man with a ponytail came to the door looking for his cat.
I thought he looked like Tommy from The Power Rangers.
He seemed nice.
He took the cat.
There was also a time when we looked after an injured pigeon, but sadly it had nothing to do with the ponytail man, and it died in a box.

I lived next door to a Polish ponytail man, who had an African stepson who did raps about living in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.

Tikwid

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

Somebody's dad here was the pony tail man.

Blue Jam

For a minute I assumed this was about Tall Grey Ponytail Man, and then I remembered that it isn't August and this thread isn't in Comedy Chat...

zomgmouse

I'm a ponytail man.

But I'm not the ponytail man.

ASFTSN

For about 70% of the time I would say I am a pony tail man.

gmoney

I was a pony tail man for two, frighteningly long, periods in my life.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Better than being the fucking pony tale man.

Gregory Torso

We had the ponytail man at art college - he was the model for the life drawing classes in our first term. Pot bellied, shiny and intense. His hair was pulled back so tight you could hardly see what colour it was, but it was long and it was locked the fuck down. We were told not to draw the ponytail, concentrate instead on the musculature, his infrastructure, to visualise his skeleton. We visualised him with his hair down.
Four times he appeared to us, always naked, happy to stand there with his cock and balls on display for a group of strangers, but strangely unwilling to commit to the true nakedness of untying his hair and letting it flow freely in its natural state.

Johnny Yesno

Replies From View

RedRevolver

My boyfriend is now a pony tail man. Idk if it's an effect *I* had, mind.

Buelligan

If you have long silky hair, try tying it in a pony tail with one of those boingy elastic hair-tie-things.  When it's done, insert your finger, against the flow of your hair, up the middle of the tied bit.  It's a lovely, silky, feeling.  I think you'll love it.

Cloud

The conventions I've been to, I've seen a lot of men with pony tails.

hedgehog90

What's Ariana Grande got?
I had an argument about this recently, apparently it's not - as I thought - a ponytail, it's something else.

Danger Man

[tag] Sammy Davis Jr in flop follow-up[/tag]

Jerzy Bondov

I like the fellas with the wet pony tails. Pop into the toilets regularly, fill the sink, get in the limbo position and give the ponytail a good dunking, keep it good and wet. Nice sloppy wet pony tail.