Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking macaque...

Started by Glebe, June 23, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

canadagoose

Proper guffawed at this one.

wosl

What sort of time do you call this to be making a macaque picture thread, Mister Glebe?  Look at this!  I did this weeks ago, when that other macaque thread was flying high in GB.  I can't even remember now why I made them into the Ramones (it didn't go in in the end because of the thread turning a bit niggly and that).  There was definitely a contextual justification when it was being done, but no, at this late stage I'm stumped.

Glebe

Better late than never, wosl. Karma in abundance.

Ferris

I don't want to try and retroactively claim credit, but unleashing "The Macaques" on this website is probably my greatest achievement of the last 6-7 years.

Put a blue plaque on my deso post from a few months ago. Kids will learn about it in school. Now I'm off to make vegetarian burgers.

Macaque be with you.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on June 24, 2018, 03:17:33 AMI don't want to try and retroactively claim credit, but unleashing "The Macaques" on this website is probably my greatest achievement of the last 6-7 years.

I do feel that they are one of the most important discoveries of recent centuries, actually. And I am fully aware that I am merely riding your coattails with each new macaque post, Ferris.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on June 24, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
I do feel that they are one of the most important discoveries of recent centuries, actually. And I am fully aware that I am merely riding your coattails with each new macaque post, Ferris.

Oh I can't really claim credit. They worked through me, but I don't think I had much of a part to play.

MacaqueDonalds is the first post I showed my wife on here that got a laugh