Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:32:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Taking your work's Corporate Fitness Challenge thing way too seriously

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, June 24, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

40,000 STEPS MOTHERCUNTER

I AM GOING TO CRUSH THEM ALL

OR FIND A NEW JOB THEREBY RENDERING ALL MY STEP COUNTS IRRELEVANT

WHO GIVES A SHIT I WILL STILL BE KING

16,000 STEPS A DAY AVERAGE, THE COMPOUND HANDLING TEAM ARE KING THANKS TO ME, BET YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT PUNY WORMS PEOPLE

Icehaven

I hope the wheelchaired and otherwise invalided out of these things sue copiously.
Unless they just get involved, how many revolutions to a step?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: icehaven on June 24, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
I hope the wheelchaired and otherwise invalided out of these things sue copiously.
Unless they just get involved, how many revolutions to a step?

I hope they do tbh, I wouldn't give nearly as much of a shit about this if I hadn't been told about it. I think the whole disabled lot have the right idea. I imagine punching people in the face for asking patronising question about said disability would contirubte to a number of steps.

Icehaven

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on June 24, 2018, 02:24:33 AM
I wouldn't give nearly as much of a shit about this if I hadn't been told about it.

This is true of most things in life.

dozybugcarrot

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on June 24, 2018, 02:18:06 AM
40,000 STEPS MOTHERCUNTER

I AM GOING TO CRUSH THEM ALL

OR FIND A NEW JOB THEREBY RENDERING ALL MY STEP COUNTS IRRELEVANT

WHO GIVES A SHIT I WILL STILL BE KING

16,000 STEPS A DAY AVERAGE, THE COMPOUND HANDLING TEAM ARE KING THANKS TO ME, BET YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT PUNY WORMS PEOPLE

You're doing 40,000 steps a day? That's impressive, is your job a mobile one then? I can do about 25,000 in a working day, and don't really stop moving, so for 40,000 I can't imagine. Do you have a job running? Or a treadmill under your desk? Remember: be kind to your knees.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: dozybugcarrot on June 24, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
You're doing 40,000 steps a day? That's impressive, is your job a mobile one then? I can do about 25,000 in a working day, and don't really stop moving, so for 40,000 I can't imagine. Do you have a job running? Or a treadmill under your desk? Remember: be kind to your knees.

Nah I'm not doing 40,000 steps a day, I just did that many on one day.