Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:05:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"The living embodiment of global Britain"

Started by Fambo Number Mive, June 25, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

That's how Theresa May has described Boris Johnson.

shiftwork2

A johnny bag full of squirrel shit more like!!

Zetetic

Great, more taking the piss out of people who voted Leave. Grow up.

Buelligan

Is the defining characteristic of Boris Johnson the fact that he (presumably) voted Leave?  I'd say No.

greenman

if Global Britan is a fussy, arrogant but ultimate venal butler to the rich and powerful then yep he is.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: greenman on June 25, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
if Global Britan is a fussy, arrogant but ultimate venal butler to the rich and powerful then yep he is.

Oh dear.

greenman

"I'm afraid I can be of no assistance in this area"

Neville Chamberlain

He should be the living embodiment of a sacked cunt.

pancreas

Quote from: greenman on June 25, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

You forgot 'morbidly obese'.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Zetetic on June 25, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

what is this?

Jakey Chesterton

pigamus

This was the thread we all needed on this glorious day.

canadagoose

Great, more taking the piss out of people who voted Leave Boris Johnson. Grow up. Great, more of this please lads

Norton Canes

"He will be out there actually showing the UK's continued presence around the world and the work that the UK continues to do around the world with our diplomacy, working on so many of the issues and challenges that we face across the world today."

Fuck's sake Theresa I know they've told you to crow-bar the phrase 'around/across the world' into your pronouncements as much as possible but try to display a modicum of subtlety, huh?

Alberon

He bumbles around the planet like a 1980's American TV Show's idea of an eccentric upper class minor British lord.

He's a national fucking embarrassment, he's fucking incompetent and he should just generally fuck off.

And he voted leave.

jobotic

He voted leave as he saw as a way to make himself richer. As did everyone wealthy who voted leave. Unless they were just racist. Actually perhaps it's a bit o both for Boris.

Alberon

For me that just makes it worse. He didn't even believe in it. I think he also, like Trump, didn't actually want to win.

A 'heroic' losing campaign would have left him in a great spot to run for Tory Leader.

slicesofjim

If leave had lost the referendum, I would agree with you. As it is, the side the leavers voted for won, and has left us with a giant shit sandwich. So we'll take the piss out of them as much as we like, if you don't mind.

Danger Man

Quote from: jobotic on June 25, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
He voted leave as he saw as a way to make himself richer.

No. He campaigned for leave.

He probably voted remain.

thenoise

It wouldn't surprise me if he forgot to vote.

Zetetic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 25, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
what is this?
As several other posters have enlightened us, it is unconciousnable that CaBbers persist in portraying Leavers as thick, hateful xenophobes.

This latest "joke" of equating Global Britain with an actual hateful racist with public persona of a bumbling fuckwit is another revolting insult to the half of the country who stood up against the excesses of liberalism, doubly-so to put it in the mouth of Ms. May - who, if you don't remember, won the support of the majority of people of Britain.

Howj Begg

Quote from: Zetetic on June 25, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
As several other posters have enlightened us, it is unconciousnable that CaBbers persist in portraying Leavers as thick, hateful xenophobes.

This latest "joke" of equating Global Britain with an actual hateful racist with public persona of a bumbling fuckwit is another revolting insult to the half of the country who stood up against the excesses of liberalism, doubly-so to put in the mouth of Ms. May - who, if you don't remember, won the support of the majority of people of Britain.

going to have this post laminated, k thx

Zetetic

Thank god we're washing our hands of it then, right?

petril

he's not a true living embodiment of anything while he's not on fire

Fishfinger

Funcrusher

Quote from: Zetetic on June 25, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

This latest "joke" of equating Global Britain with an actual hateful racist with public persona of a bumbling fuckwit is another revolting insult to the half of the country who stood up against the excesses of liberalism, doubly-so to put it in the mouth of Ms. May - who, if you don't remember, won the support of the majority of people of Britain.

Not really getting which side you're coming down on here. Could you elaborate?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View