Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:18:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VERSUS 2017: Semi-Finals

Started by poo, June 25, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I see Blac Chyna's Anus was arrested after landing a helicopter in a hospital car park without permission. Coked out of his gape he was.

Is there too much money in VERSUS these days?

Ferris

Dex Sawash

seepage

I'm just hoping that security has been tightened up so that there is no repetition of last year when we endured the sight of John Terry dashing into the ring at the precise moment that the winning trophy was being presented.

poo

Final now might happen tomorrow night after the football Also might not.

seepage

But I just made egg & cress sarnies - they won't be nearly as nice tomorrow

thraxx

In the Belgium Japan match they just mentioned that Lukaku missed a GAPING opportunity in front of goal. 

I suddenly panicked and though I had missed the final of Versus 2017 last night.

RELIEF.

poo

Merythr Tydfil Leisure Centre has temporarily shut down because 100% of the town's population is now outside a pub with their tops off drinking Bow. VERSUS final next week.

Blinder Data

Can't believe we are still waiting on the final for this. I wasted over one thousand euro on two tickets and a commemorative mask in the the shape of the Man with the Arse up his Arse's arse.

I rang Merythr Tydfil Leisure Centre to complain but all I could make out were the sounds of someone screaming about clowne, imminent death and then the line went dead.

Lazy bastards

pancreas

It'd be nice to be able to be angry about how late this is, but fuck it, I'm priapic with anticipation.

Ferris

I'm still in the AirBNB I rented near the stadium back in 2018. Financially crippled me, but worth it.

Can't wait for this

poo

Heard this is on for next weekend

hamfist

Quote from: poo on August 30, 2019, 07:57:40 PM
Heard this is on for next weekend

Fucking hell. I just prontospaffed. Any tickets to be had ? just got my PPI compo through.

Ferris

Quote from: hamfist on August 30, 2019, 10:00:30 PM
Fucking hell. I just prontospaffed. Any tickets to be had ? just got my PPI compo through.

I have a spare. Will PM you the pricing. Bring your own anorak.

I'm assuming there will be a CaB meetup at this one? I still have nightmares from the 2016 VERSUS meetup. Blodwyn, drunk on advocaat and inviting members of the public to "test their VERSUS skills" in the car park outside the venue was a sight to be seen.