Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:36:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

World Cup 2018 #3 - Ronald's Revenge

Started by DrGreggles, June 25, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

Quote from: phes on July 04, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

I see he learned no lessons at from his penalty miss, parking his car in swimming pool

Maybe I was mistaken and it was Keith Moon.

wosl

Quote from: Jockice on July 04, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
Indeed. Can't argue with that.

Yeh young players have gottae keep up going to fitba training, rather than bunkin' oaf and gettin' ontae the buz..tae Yoker.

As you say somewhere above, the Sky divvy-up discrepancies aren't helping. The Old Firm rivalry/dominance feeds into this still (despite Rangers' recent sagas).  Too many connected with the SPL's 'big two' care more about Glasgow bragging rights than they do about improving the quality of league competition as a whole.

phes

Quote from: checkoutgirl on July 04, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
It's a cruel truth that England's best bet for scoring against decent opposition is a mazy run and getting tripped up or bundled over in the box. But so what, as long as the opposition are worse than that then it's enough.

We never really managed to replace Lallana. He's thirty now but hardly a pacy player so hopefully he'll be in the plans for the next Euro

wosl

Typical..some good discussions get going, and we're re-set, back to the head-tennis of "Clive" fripperies once again :(

Captain Z

Don't blame me, I wanted #1 to run indefinitely

Clive

wosl

I don't blame you for the pattern these take; I'm blaming you for your timing and impatience in relation to this current thread.  You're like a crooked ref who blows early and doesn't add on the proper amount of injury time.