Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:13:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BRIAN JAFFERSON

Started by Twit 2, June 27, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

You purchased a football team, doesn't matter it's an insect one. They play for you, you document their lives, their tragedies. When they play no more you sweep them into a shoebox and hurl it to the winds. You go about your business, but DING DONG, he's fucking there, on the doorstep, the lid in hand. You squint...it's...BRIAN JAFFERSON

Twit 2

The 5.30 Gruntlewich Express makes mincemeat of the tagger. The tunnel roof drips with blood. On the wall: BRIAN JA -

Twit 2

A malnourished child runs screaming from a barn, barbed wire and hair indistinguishable from each other. The eyes are no use through the blood - best to rely on the wheat, the rough kisses on shins. Jump the ditch, flag something down. A tractor rumbles sleepily past, the driver oblivious. Jafferson's Silage Services, business as usual.

Twit 2

The vongole was excellent, the massage less so. A fitful sleep, unsteady on feet. Violet in the clouds. Brian Jafferson.

Twit 2

Uruguay 4 - Brian Jafferson 1.

Glebe

He works in a Poundstretcher near Salford. He's the assistant manager. Slightly overweight. Collects model cars.

Twit 2

The findings of the inquest: Brian Jafferson.

Twit 2

He observes the trees and the frost, until he is no longer Brian. He is gone. Sic itur ad astra.

pancreas

Et tu, Brian Jafferson?

canadagoose

Quote from: Glebe on June 27, 2018, 07:07:27 PM
He works in a Poundstretcher near Salford. He's the assistant manager. Slightly overweight. Collects model cars.
Sounds like Peter Kay could play him in a new comedy series.

Glebe

Quote from: canadagoose on June 27, 2018, 10:13:36 PMSounds like Peter Kay could play him in a new comedy series.

The series, Jafferson's Lot, is available on DVD from Poundworld, priced £2.95. Or No Offer.

canadagoose

Quote from: Glebe on June 27, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
The series, Jafferson's Lot, is available on DVD from Poundworld, priced £2.95. Or No Offer.
Great, I'll be straight along there in the morning!

Wait, I only have £2.99. What will I do?

Glebe

Quote from: canadagoose on June 27, 2018, 11:02:05 PMGreat, I'll be straight along there in the morning!

Wait, I only have £2.99. What will I do?

They'll give you four pence change, Goose. Four pence change.

Twit 2

Twit 2

Que suffirait? L'oreille peu profonde
deborbe vite - et ne penche-t-on
contre la sienne, pleine de tous les sons
la vaste conque de l'oreille du Jafferson?

Twit 2

I spoose in a way we're all Brian, except for Brian himself, who, weirdly, is Wendy.

a duncandisorderly

he made us a mixtape.
we got ten minutes into it, then wrenched it from the player, pulled some of the tape out, wrapped it round the cassette & lobbed it into oncoming traffic doing seventy up the M6.
life's too fucking short for this crap, brian.

BlodwynPig

The haunting call of the whippoorwill in the still evening air. A sun baked patio. A discarded pack of Camel cigarettes. A far off shout. A missing child. Brian Jefferson.

BlodwynPig

He doesn't give a fuck if she's gone glamping with her workmates. He wants his supper. Brian Jafferson.

Hecate

"Sour onion chops", Brian Jafferson, a dropped dollop of a man, groping hope in a big coat.
Holidaying in Skegness with heavy pockets, fruit machine eyes and a nicotine tipped finger for the ladies.

BlodwynPig

Brian Jafferson could be your father, he could be your uncle. Brian Jafferson could be your best mate, he could be your co-worker. Brian Jafferson could be your butcher, he could be your priest. Brian Jafferson is none of these, Brian Jafferson is your sodomiser, tormentor and ultimately killer.