Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimbelwrong 2018 Tie 1: MoonDust vs seepage

Started by MoonDust, July 01, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonDust

I got done a lot quicker than expected. So here's my first serve before the Sweden vs Croatia match over in the world of real (i.e., boring) sport.

THWWWWWACK-UH!

Cerys

seepage

great stuff, got a [shit] idea so I'll return once I've realised it in MS Paint or similar.

seepage

*dribble*

Cerys

MoonDust

Nice return. Is it okay if I have until next week for my next shot? Like i mentioned, friend visiting tomorrow til Sunday and need to sort stuff out tonight so might not have time. I will try tonight though but no promises.

seepage

Quote from: Cerys on July 04, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
Nice one, seepage.

Thanks, Cerys. Yours was great. At first I wasn't sure how to link to imgur - if I can see the pic in here then is it safe to assume everyone can see it too?

seepage

Quote from: MoonDust on July 04, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Nice return. Is it okay if I have until next week for my next shot? Like i mentioned, friend visiting tomorrow til Sunday and need to sort stuff out tonight so might not have time. I will try tonight though but no promises.

Thanks, MoonDust - fine with me, if it's OK with selectivememory too

selectivememory

Quote from: MoonDust on July 04, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Yeah, we already agreed on that, so no worries.

Quote from: seepage on July 04, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
At first I wasn't sure how to link to imgur - if I can see the pic in here then is it safe to assume everyone can see it too?

Yeah, I think we can all see it now.

Anyway, this is an enjoyably mad match. More Mark E. Smith in Wimblewrong please!

MoonDust

MoonDust

Cerys

selectivememory

Good effort in your first Wimblewrong, seepage, but I'm going to have to go for MoonDust for his second shot.

pancreas

Cerys

chveik

BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

Moondust but I'm not sure why. Who's this Mark E Smith bloke? Bit of a singer is he?

Crabwalk

Ian Drunken Smurf

Seepage for slipping in I Bagpvss into the corner on that last shot.

Paul Calf

Small Man Big Horse