Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:10:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB Dating

Started by Golden E. Pump, July 01, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden E. Pump

Golden E., 31, seeks mostly metallic Argentinian female with whom I can listen to the music of George Michael.

ziggy starbucks

1 armed man seeks 3 armed woman to make me feel complete

Alberon

Barely sentient bucket full of offal seeks woman for romantic good times. A bonus if you have an arse like Felicity Kendal circa 1978, though I would prefer it if it was actually attached to your posterior region. Long story, but I've been tricked in the past.

Neville Chamberlain

Nev seeks vegan woman who'll have sex with him. Wife gave up five years ago :-(

DrGreggles

Fat man with own teeth and cock seeks a dirty lass for rumpy and/or pumpy on Monday nights when the missus is at her Spanish class.

Shaky

Mumbling, sweaty freak requires emotional and sexual sustenance from anywhere at all. Don't tell the wife!!!!

seepage

Primordial ooze seeks Avalon Hill fanatic who looks like Mango A.

Mr Eggs

Dirty little squat wanking gnome covered in piss and shit

I lost your number. Please message me. I really connected xxx

Gregory Torso

Lumpen male sliding into disrepair seeks woman with own tool-box and kind of eyes.

New Jack

Woke street rat w/ lust for power seeks harem for fritzlbasement. No blondes.

Mr Eggs

Golf-Bag Anus Really has nice eyes. Just too tall for me!!

Can't believe I just typed that. I'll regret it in the morning!

19 year old blonde saucepot seeks naïve wealthy man to validate my existence by giving me everything I want. Really tight arse. Will provide mindblowing sex for the first 18 months before we marry, have a baby and I never let you touch me again. Not a single hair on my body. Divorce will soon follow and you'll have to sell the Jag to pay for the settlement and child support. Breasts are so firm.

Gregory Torso

Stableboy seeks unstable girl for gelding and paddock frolics.

Shit Good Nose

Self pitying middle aged short slightly tubby male WLTM(*) someone.  Anyone.  Man, woman, fluid, whatever.

(* - Willy Length Ten Metres)

zomgmouse

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on July 01, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
Golden E., 31, seeks mostly metallic Argentinian female with whom I can listen to the music of George Michael.

Golden E. seeks Pump

the midnight watch baboon

Will you be my GWWAASOACTMMLTOHFAWTFTH*?

Girl who walks across a selection of Asda crisps then makes me lick them off her feet and whisper the flavours to her.

If so, I'll Karma you like it's 2015, lovertits.

New Jack

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on July 03, 2018, 07:49:04 AM
Will you be my GWWAASOACTMMLTOHFAWTFTH*?

Girl who walks across a selection of Asda crisps then makes me lick them off her feet and whisper the flavours to her.

If so, I'll Karma you like it's 2015, lovertits.

I'm more of a Morrison's transvestite