Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:46:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Round 1: Spoon of Ploff v hummingofevil

Started by Spoon of Ploff, July 02, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

wasp_f15ting

hummingofevil

Hi. I'm here. No idea really how this all works so will try my best and get back to you with something on Wednesday night. Does that fit the rules?

selectivememory

You have 72 hours to respond to your opponent's shot, so that'll be Thursday morning. You can brush up on the rules here if you're unsure about anything, and feel free to ask as well.

hummingofevil

Oh dear... failed at first hurdle. I have my return ready so just need to try to work out how to get it up here.

Crabwalk

You'll need to upload it to a hosting service like dropbox, google drive or photobucket and generate a link to paste in here. Quote other pics in the contest and it'll reveal where people have embedded the links from.

Spoon of Ploff

Absorb the anus burn

Spoon of Ploff

Great return. This will require at least a days worth of fasting and meditation to thunk up a suitable cross court backhand.

Cerys

This match is everything that Wimblewrong stands for.  Beautiful.

Spoon of Ploff

Ahhh!! Couldn't help myself. This poured out of my brain as I stared at the screen this morning.

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

Really enjoying this match, it's fantastic stuff from both.

Crabwalk

selectivememory

Very, very close. Spoon of Ploff just squeaks it for me.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Butchers Blind

Absorb the anus burn

Paul Calf

On balance, Sploff but that first return from HOE was fucking excellent.

kittens

Small Man Big Horse

It's been a fantastic match and incredibly hard to choose, but I'm going for Sploff as his second is especially fucked up madness.

Fishfinger

Love the details in humming's 2nd, but Sploff won the Electoral College.