Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

wimblewrong round 1 ziggy vs poo

Started by ziggy starbucks, July 02, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

pancreas

Cerys

Spoon of Ploff

poo

Shit, right, only just got the message that this was on. How long have I got?

selectivememory

Sorry poo, only just seen this. It's tonight, 72 hours after ziggy's shot. If that's not feasible I think we can give you a 24 hour extension.

poo

I am really sorry about this, but I'm going to struggle to take part. I thought I'd have more time, but things have become hectic at work and home and I can't give this the time it deserves. Please accept my apologies for being an annoying arse. I hope ziggy isn't too miffed - presumably, he'll get a bye through to the next round? Again, apols.

selectivememory

No worries poo.

If anyone wants to step in and replace poo, please let us know by the end of today. Otherwise it'll be a default win for ziggy. I would do it myself, but it's a very busy weekend unfortunately.

BlodwynPig

selectivememory

Not even sure if that's a shot, but if ziggy wants to respond to it I'm fine with that.

Even though it is the wrong size... (but thanks if you are stepping in)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: selectivememory on July 05, 2018, 06:05:09 PM
Not even sure if that's a shot, but if ziggy wants to respond to it I'm fine with that.

Even though it is the wrong size... (but thanks if you are stepping in)

just filling the void, gives some practice to Ziggy for his next round

selectivememory

Cheers. Appreciated, as I'm sure we all want as much ziggy as possible. It's a nice shot as well.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: selectivememory on July 05, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
Cheers. Appreciated, as I'm sure we all want as much ziggy as possible. It's a nice shot as well.

obv. follow-up to Cerys', but couldn't resist when I saw the olive? leaves on the tomb.

ziggy starbucks

thanks for stepping in blodders. I'll have to think about my next shot

poo

Cheers Blods. I sat in front of Photoshop with an idea, but no clue how to start putting it together.  Quickly became apparent I'd need a day off just to get the first shot in. Next time - thanks Ziggy.

ziggy starbucks

no worries poo

Crabwalk

Spoon of Ploff

Cerys

BlodwynPig

*Strumpfffff*

ps. no voting required as I'm just filling in for fun.

selectivememory

Lovely stuff. Thanks for stepping in.

Cerys

I'm assuming that the writing on the box is supposed to be the Welsh translation of 'Arbeit Macht Frei'.  What it actually says is 'the work is cheap and for nothing'.  I will therefore be voting for you whether you like it or not.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on July 08, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
I'm assuming that the writing on the box is supposed to be the Welsh translation of 'Arbeit Macht Frei'.  What it actually says is 'the work is cheap and for nothing'.  I will therefore be voting for you whether you like it or not.

Yeh, I did think it was rather long - but you welsh like to drag things out. Actually the German -> English -> Welsh translation is even longer.

Someone is also going to come in here and tell me it should be Das Sonderzüge, or heaven forbid, Der!

greencalx

Um, yeah, if it's singular it would be Der Sonderzug. Plural Die Sonderzüge.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: greencalx on July 08, 2018, 08:31:02 PM
Um, yeah, if it's singular it would be Der Sonderzug. Plural Die Sonderzüge.

Fuck German grammar. It's why they won the war.

wasp_f15ting