Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:25:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

wimblewrong 2018 round 1: kittens vs Pdine

Started by kittens, July 03, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

chveik

Crabwalk

Shoulders?-Stomach!

kittens one is a horrific thing of beauty

May have nicked my "Whine-Stein" joke from Desolation though. May be coincidence.

Cerys

Paul Calf

These are good, Clive. These are very good. I think we're looking at tournament-winning form here.

selectivememory

That is such a good return. Looks more professional than a lot of genuine movie posters.

Spoon of Ploff

For me Clive there's nothing to separate these two at the moment.... who's Clive?

kittens

chveik

Cerys

alan nagsworth

Paul Calf

Fuck me, this is almost impossible. The winner has changed with every shot and that last one is inspired.

I think on balance it has to be kittens though.

Small Man Big Horse

Stunning stuff from both but Bride Of Wankenstein wins it for me, so Kittens.

Fishfinger

thraxx

Phew tough. Ill go pdine just because the quality of the photoshopping.

Gregory Torso

Really great stuff from both but I'm saying kittens for the bride of wankenstein.

Kelvin

Yeah, tough. Kittens first is the funniest, but pdine's are both really well made. I'll go Pdine.

Cerys

BlodwynPig

Sorry Pdine, is it only the title text that is changed in shot 2? if so, then kittens gets its as that is lazy - I cannot see any other shop there, but loved your first.

selectivememory

Pdine, but I want to see both of these guys in the next round.

Just thought I'd edit to say that the flawless execution of Pdine's shots are what won it for me. There's really nothing to choose between them here.

Pdine

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 05, 2018, 01:32:58 PM
Sorry Pdine, is it only the title text that is changed in shot 2? if so, then kittens gets its as that is lazy - I cannot see any other shop there, but loved your first.

You are missing the etching cock, I think.

original

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pdine on July 05, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
You are missing the etching cock, I think.

original

Bloody hell!!! great. Sadly it would be unfair to change my vote now, but apologies.

chveik