Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:10:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

wimblewrong 2018 round 1: kittens vs Pdine

Started by kittens, July 03, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

MoonDust

Stoneage Dinosaurs

selectivememory

It is interesting that some people only ever pop up to vote for kittens and never vote in any other matches. Not saying anything - you can vote for whoever you like - just that it is interesting.

I don't really want to open this can of worms again, but I just wonder why they never vote in any other matches.

BlodwynPig

kittens

i have made a point this year of not cheating AT ALL. launch a full inquiry, i aint got nothing to hide

selectivememory

Your denial is good enough for me. I genuinely wasn't implying that you were cheating again!

ALW is a top poster and he doesn't have to explain himself to anyone. But I am curious why he only ever votes in your matches. That's all.

Crabwalk

Really incredible match but I'll plump for Pdine

pancreas

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 05, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
pancreas has a hard-on for kittens.

Yes, and you have a hard on for me. It all goes round.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on July 05, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
Yes, and you have a hard on for me. It all goes round.

The Human Millipaed.

alan nagsworth

Pdine please. kittens you had me roaring too, but stylistically, Pdine's shots were so much more pleasing to me (as well as being very funny, obvs).

hummingofevil

Pdine
Kittens
Pdine
Kittens
pdine

Yes Pdine. Ask me again in 5 mins I'll probably change my mind. Had favourite and least favourite so all goes on my secret ranking system.

Absorb the anus burn

Pdine, for the second shot... Soz kittens.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

madhair60

newbridge

Pdine for a terrifying depiction of Louis CK at work. ("Wankenstein" is the name of the doctor who created him)

Spoon of Ploff

i'll have to echo others and say Pdine for the kung-fu levels of photoshoppery

Johnny Yesno

Butchers Blind

wasp_f15ting

pdine for that second shot which I knew there was an etched cock before seeing the comments :)

alan nagsworth

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on July 06, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
pdine for that second shot which I knew there was an etched cock before seeing the comments :)

ditto. i'm at a point in my life, and am incidentally embroiled in a facebook group that casts a horrified and hilarious eye on some seriously questionable anime/deviantart fetish shit, that i can't not look for a cock in most "alternative" art nowadays

Ian Drunken Smurf

selectivememory

Sorry spam, that vote is a little after the deadline. kittens should qualify as a high-scoring loser, but Pdine has won this match 19-13. Superb match by both.

Howj Begg