Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:35:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Round 1: Crabwalk V Small Man Big Horse

Started by Crabwalk, July 03, 2018, 12:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

crabwalk for the second - epic work by SMBH though

Absorb the anus burn

Ian Drunken Smurf

newbridge

Crabwalk with a thundering ace

I've painted all my walls Kate's Areola in tribute

Gregory Torso

Both amazing, SMBH's last was fantastic (+ points for mentioning My So-Called Life) but I'll have to say Crabwalk, although I'd like to see them both go through.

Butchers Blind

Kelvin

SMBW's initial Cosby gag is the best of the match, but my vote goes to Crabwalk

Johnny Yesno

hummingofevil

SMBH In 17th game tie-breaker in the 5th. Last shot is glorious.

baptist

A great round with entries i actually get. Crabwalk by a whisker.

Ferris

selectivememory

Crabwalk wins 19-8.

As it stands, Small Man Big Horse has a chance of taking one of our coveted high-scoring loser spots for a place in the next round, though of course there are still several matches yet to finish.

Good stuff both. Very funny match.

Small Man Big Horse

Thanks for the game Crabwalk, as soon as I saw your stunning first shot I knew I didn't have a chance but I enjoyed playing nonetheless.

Crabwalk

Thanks SMBH, your shots made me laugh a lot!

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 06, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

Not sure I approve of the avatar change though... almost feels like a third shot being played...

Yes, I take your point. That shot was me basically being a smartarse and it didn't really work. I had the idea of having Cosby escape from the match and hide in my avatar. So that meant my avatar needed to be the shot. That's why there's not much photoshopping in the main image; it's mostly just replacing text with dumb jokes. I hope the approach didn't give me an unfair advantage.

MoonDust

Damn, wish I could have voted in this one. I was busy all weekend and today. Great round though! Well done both!