Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:39:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thailand Cave Dwellers

Started by Bazooka, July 03, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

You didn't like my mini sub...I HATE YOU ALL (slams door)

(opens door)....PEDOS!!!!

mothman

Chollis

JesusAndYourBush

The "Pedo tweet" was just mentioned on the news!

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 16, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
However, they'd never keep hold of someone with so much of the stuff that keeps Thai public life running so smoothly so he'd get out of the country with minimal trouble.

Elon Musk keeps Thai public life running?  How?

Not sure what all this fuss is about, It was probably said in the heat of the moment and Musk went on to delete the tweets.
Also do bare in mind that a lot of middle age blokes who go out to that part of the world on their jack jones do have strong pedophlic tendances, so maybe he was right.

biggytitbo

'Well there are some paedos round here so this guy must be one' isn't exactly the best defence is it?

Well Elon is a very smart guy, some would say a genius. No doubt there will be sound logical reasoning behind this accusation.  For example, that bloke may of had an erection whilst in his diving gear, or perhaps he's friends with Garry Glitter.  We just don't know at this stage?

Crisps?

Doesn't anyone go to Thailand for the trans women any more?

Imagine being called a pedo by this guy:

paruses

[Edit - moved this to the Tech Bro thread so we can keep the discussion of lady boys on track]

Paul Calf

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on July 16, 2018, 04:06:19 PM
The "Pedo tweet" was just mentioned on the news!

Elon Musk keeps Thai public life running?  How?

Money for bribes. Thailand runs on bribes and musk has loads of it.

Crisps?

Quote from: paruses on July 16, 2018, 04:52:51 PM
[Edit - moved this to the Tech Bro thread so we can keep the discussion of lady boys on track]

Apologies for drifting off the discussion of pedos for eleven words, I just thought it was sad that "pedo" is seemingly now the default stereotype about Thailand, rather than what it has traditionally been (proudly) famous for.

(And apologies if by your edit you were just genuinely hoping for further discussion about ladyboys.)

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 16, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
Not sure what all this fuss is about, It was probably said in the heat of the moment and Musk went on to delete the tweets.
Also do bare in mind that a lot of middle age blokes who go out to that part of the world on their jack jones do have strong pedophlic tendances, so maybe he was right.

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 16, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
Well Elon is a very smart guy, some would say a genius. No doubt there will be sound logical reasoning behind this accusation.  For example, that bloke may of had an erection whilst in his diving gear, or perhaps he's friends with Garry Glitter.  We just don't know at this stage?

you absolute fucking twat

paruses

Quote from: Crisps? on July 16, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
Apologies for drifting off the discussion of pedos for eleven words, I just thought it was sad that "pedo" is seemingly now the default stereotype about Thailand, rather than what it has traditionally been (proudly) famous for.

(And apologies if by your edit you were just genuinely hoping for further discussion about ladyboys.)

Both those things! I just moved it as it seemed to fit into the Tech thing more than the Cave/Thailand thread since it was about EM specifically.

I had been thinking all day that it's sad paedo is now associated first (maybe) with Thailand. Then I was thinking what was the sexual thing it was associated with - I was really pleased when you mentioned ladyboys.

I'm not wrong that it has a sex tourism reputation though am I? I didn't imagine that? I just didn't think it was kiddies.

mothman

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on July 16, 2018, 06:48:36 PM
you absolute fucking twat

Never thought I'd agree with Paulie on anything, but...

Icehaven

And to be fair, Musk is actually the one trying to force his big Western tube down a Thai crack that's way too small for it, so he's a fine one to talk. Sorry that was a cheap shot.

Crisps?

Quote from: paruses on July 16, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
Both those things! I just moved it as it seemed to fit into the Tech thing more than the Cave/Thailand thread since it was about EM specifically.

Ah, okay. Especially with 'trans' stuff it's hard to tell sometimes if people are taking offence or not.

QuoteI'm not wrong that it has a sex tourism reputation though am I? I didn't imagine that? I just didn't think it was kiddies.

They have a major (and AFAIK deserved) reputation as a sex tourist destination, and unfortunately there probably is a lot of child exploitation going on there. In the UK at least though, I think Thailand is/was pretty much synonymous with "Ladyboys" rather than "pedos".

king_tubby

Someone posted in the wrong browser window.

Chollis

St_Eddie

Quote from: Shaky on July 16, 2018, 04:28:14 AM
Why are all rich people such public cunts these days? If I was a billionaire I'd have the good grace to call someone a child molester behind their back, possibly using a slight cough.

Joking aside, that's precisely why you aren't a billionaire.  Billionaires aren't known for their altruistic qualities.

Lost Oliver

Not really researched the story myself but I'd just like to ask why and how a coach ended up in a cave? What kind of idiot drove it in there? Must've taken a monumental effort to get it in let alone out. Praying that it's still roadworthy.

Quote from: Captain Z on July 16, 2018, 09:13:24 PM
The troller becomes the trollee

Well at least he didn't resort to calling me a pedo :D

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 17, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
there's a need for some clarification, what I meant to say was, he probably wouldn't have paedophilic tendancies, rather than, he probably has got paedophilic tendancies

biggytitbo

He's apologised -

QuoteElon Musk

@elonmusk 5h5 hours ago
As this well-written article suggests, my words were spoken in anger after Mr. Unsworth said several untruths & suggested I engage in a sexual act with the mini-sub, which had been built as an act of kindness & according to specifications from the dive team leader.

QuoteNonetheless, his actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologize to Mr. Unsworth and to the companies I represent as leader. The fault is mine and mine alone.

Barry Admin

Sticking a mini-submarine up your bangle needn't necessarily be a sexual act. I thought the diver was just suggesting Musk test out its suitability for navigating cramped spaces.

Paul Calf

The smuggest, most precious apology possible: "Ooh, he did a sexual comments but I am above this sort of thing because I have lots of companies what I lead so I have to stay calm and humble a bit like Jesus."

Cunt.

biggytitbo

You can tell he was ordered to by the companies as they get equal billing in his apology.