Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:12:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bond villain strikes again, again?

Started by Isnt Anything, July 04, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hundhoon

I think the GRU did it, that organisation is about getting things done no matter what the cost.
but i don't like Bellingcat very much either, its good at what it does, but its lame,  Elliot Higgins was always retweeting nauseating mundane shit by people like Bill Kristol and John McCain.  fucking neocons massive Russophobes,

that 2014  Vice documentary about the Malaysia airline plane was shot down in Ukraine, got me interested, they are good at what they do, but quickly it became clear what direction they are working towards.

I do wonder why Wikileaks has never given a shit about this Skirpal case, they only seem to care about America though, I don't think anything Bellingcat has released is fake, but sucks its only the tools of the neocon establishment  have to be the ones releasing information on Russian corruption.
its also most likely MI5/6 and the CIA work with them.

Isnt Anything

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 23, 2018, 12:03:58 AMPM in trouble. Churchill the fuck out of the news cycle.

Yeah i thought much the same.

biggytitbo

It is very odd the way this story keeps getting bumped back to the top of the news cycle every few months or so. Why the fuck are they drip feeding cctv that they've had all along? Why are they asking now, months after it was revealed, if anyone saw the perfume bottle? It's almost like they're deliberetly trying to wring as much value out of the story as possible, stretching put the material they have over as long a period as possible, like the BBC do with Doctor Who.

biggytitbo

Amazing in the interview with Bailey -

Quote"My pupils were like pin pricks. And I was quite sweaty and hot. At that time I put it down to being tired and stressed," he told BBC's Panorama.

Quote"Despite wearing a hazmat suit, the 38-year-old father started to feel unwell shortly after."

Are you really the thickest man in the world or what? You were at the bench with the two people who were unconscious and were airlifted to hospital in comas, you went to their house they lived in forensic gear to have a root around. Salisbury hospital had declared a major incident by Sunday night (although at that time it was thought to be exposure to the powerful opioid fentanyl), dozens of members of the public had been treated, fireman in hazmat suits were hosing down various locations in Salisbury, and you were feeling extremely unwell but didn't put two and two together and make any kind of connection? Instead dismissing it as feeling 'a bit tired' and going home to contaminate your house?

What kind of absolute bullshit is this? The whole thing where his house is now a no go zone and all his possessions, kids toys, car etc had to be disposed of is amazing aswell. Sergei Skripal got the original dose, yet an hour later he's feeding bread to the ducks in the park, breaking bits off and handing it to some children, all caught on cctv and they're all fine, (as are the numerous other people he came into contact as he went for a meal and a drink in Salisbury town centre) yet nobody seems to give a shit about any of that even though it appears to completely contradict the story.

BlodwynPig

A load of pointless Hong Kong Phooey

He'll get some medal and an appearance on Blankety Blank, whilst Russians starve to death from renewed sanctions.

biggytitbo

Interesting how the BBC's Panorama flatly contradicts BBC reporter Mark Urban's supposedly insider story book on the Skripal affair. In Urban's book he states that Bailey and another officer just happened to be investigating a local business for illegal labour when the Skripals had collapsed on the bench, and went over to investigate. They got Sergei's ID and radioed it in to the station, found he was a former Russian spy and decided to go over to the house to investigate (as Urban puts it - even possibly find the 'assassins'). This is actually confirmed by interviews with neighbours, who say police were at Skripals house by 5pm, about an hour after the Skripals were found at the bench.

Now, in the Panorama programme Bailey is saying they didn't arrive at the bench until the Skripal's had already been taken to the hospital, couldn't see anything of interest, and weren't sent to the house until around midnight.

But in Urbans book, it's quite clear Bailey was the first on the scene at the house -

QuoteApproaching the front door, Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey extended a gloved hand to grasp the front door handle – always worth a try. It wouldn't open so he went around to the back of the property, where he managed to gain entry. What was he looking for? Signs that their house had been searched, perhaps, or maybe even the presence of a would-be assassin

And neighbours say the police were already at the house at 5pm - https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/16066343.Critically_ill_man_is_former_Russian_spy__BBC_reports/

QuotePolice arrived at Skripal's home in Christie Miller Road, Salisbury, yesterday at 5pm, according to neighbours.

I also don't get where all those reports about Bailey being a hero who helped save Skripals life came from, when he never had any contact with him.

Someone at the BBC is making stuff up whole cloth, or simply doesn't give a shit about what they're reporting.

Pdine

Quote from: Buelligan on July 25, 2018, 05:40:43 PMThe way you've made assertions, like Rowley being held under house arrest or incognito and not being able to speak publicly and when he does, you don't acknowledge it.

Somehow the latest episode in this has missed Biggy's attention, so here it is:

QuoteBut Charlie feels he has received less attention from the authorities than the others. He said: "I've been left to get on with it as best as I can with no support.

"The system is flawed. I need counselling. If the authorities offered me help I would take it. I feel let down."

This seems to be a bit of an oversight in the conspiracy, it seems to me. Charlie is clearly skint and miserable, and happy to talk to journalists without the presence of the authorities. First the Brexit deal, then May's Skripal hoax; can't this Prime Minister keep any sinister schemes on the rails?

biggytitbo

I don't think there's a grand conspiracy here mate, just a bodged cover-up repurposed as another anti Russia pys-op. Rowley sticking to the 'sealed perfume bottle' narrative yet again I notice, which hardly fits the already nonsensical official narrative, not that they can actually stick to a consistent story - the BBC's Mark 'spooky' Urban's account and the BBC's Panorama account are strikingly different.

No worry though, I'm sure various Integrity Institute 'clusters' will tidy up all the loose ends for them, and accuse anyone who questions it of being Putin stooges.

BlodwynPig

Never trust a junkie. Cunt is money grabbing.

Pdine

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 11, 2018, 10:19:43 AM
I don't think there's a grand conspiracy here mate, just a bodged cover-up repurposed as another anti Russia pys-op. Rowley sticking to the 'sealed perfume bottle' narrative yet again I notice, which hardly fits the already nonsensical official narrative, not that they can actually stick to a consistent story - the BBC's Mark 'spooky' Urban's account and the BBC's Panorama account are strikingly different.

So he's a penniless, sick former junkie panicking that he will suffer long term effects and receiving no support, yet he's 'sticking to a narrative'? Why would he, in your opinion?

biggytitbo

I presume he really did find a sealed perfume bottle, even if his whole story sounds like a dream, and is full of gaping holes - like where/how he found it seems to change in every account. But either way, it doesn't fit the official story - how did they dismantle the thing then reseal it in the package - did they have a portable cellophane wrapping machine on them too? And if there were two bottles, where's the other one, which is presumably a chemical weapons disaster zone?

Pdine

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 11, 2018, 10:53:28 AM
I presume he really did find a sealed perfume bottle, even if his whole story sounds like a dream, and is full of gaping holes - like where/how he found it seems to change in every account. But either way, it doesn't fit the official story - how did they dismantle the thing then reseal it in the package - did they have a portable cellophane wrapping machine on them too? And if there were two bottles, where's the other one, which is presumably a chemical weapons disaster zone?

So you're abandoning the theory that the authorities will seek to suppress any first-hand accounts that contradict their own, then?

biggytitbo

I didn't realise that was my theory. As they're clearly incapable of telling any kind of consistent story about true things they say happened, I have little faith in their ability to competently pull off a water tight cover-up. But they then don't need to do they, when there are so many Integrity Institute sycophants to bat away the scepticism.

Pdine

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 11, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
I didn't realise that was my theory.

You've consistently floated the idea that all victims would be sequestred indefinitely to control their public testimony. You know this, so denying it is just dishonesty.

QuoteAs they're clearly incapable of telling any kind of consistent story about true things they say happened, I have little faith in their ability to competently pull off a water tight cover-up. But they then don't need to do they, when there are so many Integrity Institute sycophants to bat away the scepticism.

As I said in that thread, nationally-sponsored social media propagandists are ubiquitous now. The differences seem to be that (a) outside the BBC World Service we don't do it that well and (b) a large proportion of idiots deny that Russia has any.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Pdine on December 11, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
You've consistently floated the idea that all victims would be sequestred indefinitely to control their public testimony. You know this, so denying it is just dishonesty.

Well they're sat on the Skripals obviously. And Nick Bailey was only wheeled out one time in 9 months to present a deeply improbable variation on the official conspiracy theory in a tightly scripted MIx/BBC propaganda special.

I don't know what you think they should do to 'control' Rowley? You saying they should kill him or something? He might be a loose canon in terms of the story but anything anomalous he says just gets brushed aside by the army of UK/NATO funded empire journalists and trolls they have ready to pounce on any dissent.

Perhaps Rowley still has some utility to the story for them though, each time it drops off the news radar they can arrange another interview with him, deteriorating physically each time, and get the story back in the headlines.

BlodwynPig

The timing of these droplets (Bailey, Rowley, Skripal interviews) is also interesting

ersatz99

Did I miss the bit where the two russian blokes admitted what they were really doing in Salisbury? i'm willing to believe they were set up as patsies which although might be embarrassing for them would certainly derail the anti-Russia narrative, and yet they stuck to their sightseeing nonsense.

Pepotamo1985

biggytitbo

Pepotamo1985

Pepotamo1985

He obviously isn't. And as his surname might suggest he's extremely posh, black and white TV BBC news presenter accent. Definitely not someone I'd ever peg as a Corbyn supporter.

Pepotamo1985

Loads of stuff on Skripal in today's Integrity Initiative document dump. I write about it here - https://sputniknews.com/europe/201901041071225427-skripal-integrity-initiative-miller/

biggytitbo

The Portland Down guy working for II always really stuck out as a bit weird didn't it?

I like how one commenter described it, it's like the had the arsonist and firemen under the same roof.

Pdine

Quote from: Pepotamo1985 on January 04, 2019, 06:52:23 PM
Loads of stuff on Skripal in today's Integrity Initiative document dump. I write about it here - https://sputniknews.com/europe/201901041071225427-skripal-integrity-initiative-miller/

I think Skirpal should be Skripal in the lead paragraph.

biggytitbo

Integrity initiative paid bellingcat contributor, entirely undisclosed, to write media articles about nerve agents

BlodwynPig

You'd be a millionaire by now if you got that for word count(er) count on here

biggytitbo

Interesting news today that the mysterious medical professional who treated Skripal before the ambulance arrived was in fact the chief nursing officer of the British army, who just happened to be passing the bench as Skripal collapsed. Just like Nick Bailey just happened to be passing shortly after, and just like chemical warfare experts just happened to be at Salisbury hospital that Sunday evening by pure chance, when Skripal was admitted. He sure was a very lucky man!

Isnt Anything

That prompts a new rabbit hole to get lost down .... that they knew it was going to happen but let it happen ?

Would have to do a cui bono analysis on that though.

biggytitbo

I dont know why they have decided to release her name now, it's almost like they are compelled to get the story back in the headlines every 3-4 months.

The other weird thing recently is they demolised the roof of skripals house as part of a deep clean to scrub it of novochik
.  It was on the front door handle, how did it get on the roof?

Also remember how the BBC panaroma special and mark urbans book give different accounts of what happened, it does feel like any of this making sense is the least of their concerns. But then when you have a media so timid and compliant why does it need to?

BlodwynPig

Media obfuscation, compliance, and word-weasling are why we are in this mess. Printed/on-line media has sunk so low that you'd be better off gleaning information from People's Friend.