Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:55:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bond villain strikes again, again?

Started by Isnt Anything, July 04, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jittlebags

2 ships collide off Crimea. I wonder in what way Russia can fabricate a gift horse out of this.

Pepotamo1985

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 21, 2019, 07:02:03 AM
I dont know why they have decided to release her name now, it's almost like they are compelled to get the story back in the headlines every 3-4 months.

Wasn't it largely accidental? Her daughter got a 'lifesaver award' for alerting her mum to the Skripals and it was reported on Spire FM (lol) - https://www.spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2782928/exclusive-teenage-girl-describes-moment-she-found-collapsed-skripals/ - then picked up by nationals.

It's interesting the disclosure prompted a response from the Russian embassy though - II files indicate they're keen to document the different things Kremlin officials have said about the poisoning and the way it's been reported on RT/Sputnik over time, so they can present them all simultaneously as proof Russia bombards the West with propaganda and conspiracy theories after major events involving them, in an 'information warfare' effort. Also setting a foot wrong on sensitive stuff like this is peak for complaints to Ofcom (which is, again, an II strategy). But maybe it was just a 'mistake' - which raises yet further fucking questions about the event. Like whether her ma was in town because of https://www.gov.uk/government/news/exercise-toxic-dagger-the-sharp-end-of-chemical-warfare?

biggytitbo

Yes there is a concerted effort from the II gang and their cluster of clagnuts to have RT and Sputnik taken off air, that's in the documents isn't it? Carole Cadwalladr is really going for it, screaming like Donald sutherland at the end of invasion of the body snatchers everytime RT writes anything about British politics.

Apperently accuretly reporting what Liam Fox said about Brexit, remarks also picked up by virtually every media outlet in the country, is part of Putins conspiracy to undermine British democracy.  Despite the fact It was just a bog standard news report and i doubt there was a single Russian involved in its production. This stuff is a study in journalistic malpractice unfolding before our eyes.

Toxic dagger, I guess, could explain why there was a senior army doctor and chemical warfare experts milling around on the Sunday afternoon Skripal was poisoned. A very neat coincidence nonetheless.

biggytitbo

13,000 hours to clean a bit of gel off a door knob - https://news.sky.com/story/painstaking-effort-to-clean-up-novichok-trail-to-end-in-salisbury-11651393

Nick Bailey must have spent all his time smearing a tiny trace of Novichok around the entire house, including climbing up onto the roof (maybe he thought the assassins were hiding up there?) -

QuoteUltimately the roof had to be removed and taken away, though the rest of the structure is still standing, surrounded by white tarpaulin.

Makes it all the more mysterious that they managed to completely cleanse the hotel room the men where in of all traces of Novichok simply be taking some swabs, to the point where they didn't even bother telling the manager or any of the guests it had been contaminated.

Quote"We believe the first process of taking swabs removed the contamination, so low were the traces of Novichok in the room.

"Following these tests, experts deemed the room was safe and that it posed no risk to the public.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/05/guests-two-star-london-hotel-salisbury-suspects-stayed-told/

Blumf

First anniversary tomorrow!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-47414326
QuoteThe first police on the scene of the poisoning of the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal realised the seriousness of the case after Googling his name.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Incredible work Kit. Will give it a proper read tonight.

biggytitbo

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 05, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
Is there a part 2?

Sergei Skripal: "I've only been to the UK once, a visit to Weston-Super-Mare in 1987...too mundane for my tastes", he tells Bahamian News.

biggytitbo

The elusive Sergei, not been seen or heard of a whole year, not even by his own mum.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 05, 2019, 02:50:03 PM
The elusive Sergei, not been seen or heard of a whole year, not even by his own mum.

Reportedly last seen stumbling around Salisbury looking for a Wimpy.

Pepotamo1985

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 05, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
Is there a part 2?

Yes, but it's melting my mind a bit. I tried tracking all the II operatives/journalists involved in Operation IRIS but there's just so much there I don't even know where to begin. In brief, all the earliest talking heads (with very, very exceptions) and journos were all part of the Initiative or on its radar (including Igor Sutyagin, who was part of the spy swap that brought Skripal to Britain), and all the messages they were pumping out were all advocated by II.

biggytitbo

Very odd story in the Washington Post yesterday stating the CIA showed Trump photos of hospitalised children and dead ducks to pursuade him to expell Russian diplomats.

The problem of course is no such photos exist because no such events occured https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/04/cia-director-used-fake-skripal-incident-photos-to-manipulate-trump.html

biggytitbo

The guardian are repating the fabricated story about the sick children and dead ducks now - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/16/trump-novichok-attack-skripal-poisoning-spy-game

Which they 100% know is false.

Norton Canes

BTW our own government is implicated: "Ms. Haspel showed pictures the British government had supplied her of young children hospitalized after being sickened by the Novichok nerve agent"

Just thought I'd mention that.

biggytitbo

Or the incident where Haspel shows Trump photos is made up, if the CIA/MI5 are fabricating dead ducks now then they have lost their way.

Either way they know its not true but print it without question.

BlodwynPig

Biggy!! Damning evidence unearthed decades ago by none other than Roger Cook!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6vGbEu_Cyc

BlodwynPig

biggytitbo

Aahaa! I've been racking my brain for ages trying to remember where I saw this and it turns out it was the Cook report. We actually discussed this story recently on here but nobody could remember what it was from - for some reason I was convinced it was Michael Aspels Strange But True but it wasn't, it was his.

batwings

BlodwynPig

Quote from: batwings on June 08, 2019, 11:04:47 PM
bulbs

why did you change the story? Are you Nigel?

I liked the almost constant fade outs during his interview - I assume from corpsing (as you kind of see the remnants of a laugh after each fade out)

BlodwynPig

GCHQ has had at Batwings apparently. Does Nigel work for them now?

biggytitbo

The original 'bulbs' story was much better, or was it libelous?

batwings

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 08, 2019, 11:21:09 PM
why did you change the story? Are you Nigel?

Thought better of going into too much detail about him as I don't know if he's still around or what his deal currently is. He was a nice enough fellow though, if a little prone to flights of fancy.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: batwings on June 08, 2019, 11:34:11 PM
Thought better of going into too much detail about him as I don't know if he's still around or what his deal currently is. He was a nice enough fellow though, if a little prone to flights of fancy.

who just so happens to share the name of a British codebreaker.

Regularly posts on here

BlodwynPig

Pepotamo1985

https://twitter.com/julianbarnes/status/1136284651658633218

NYT's duck story gets yet curiouser as author confirms Gina Haspel didn't show photos of "dead ducks and sickened kids" affected by novichok to Trump, but instead pictures of "the effects of nerve agents in general" that "weren't specific" to Salisbury. Apparently, confusion arose because British officials DID brief Trump admin about "early reports of dead ducks & sick children" (news to me), believing such intel would be "persuasive", but Haspel DIDN'T brief the President "on that intelligence".

biggytitbo

The duck feeding incident is very curious, considering the official account placed it after they had dinner, when it actually occured before, only a short while in fact after he was supposedly contaminated. He was feeding bread to the ducks and passing the bread to children just after he'd got the deadliest nerve agent in the world on his hands. That's obviously where the dead duck/ill children thing came from even though it didn't actually occur - the ducks and the kids were all inexplicably fine. All the more amazing when you consider the roof of Skripals house had to be incinerated 9 months later even though it never came into contact with novichok.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 10, 2019, 01:59:53 PM
The duck feeding incident is very curious, considering the official account placed it after they had dinner, when it actually occured before, only a short while in fact after he was supposedly contaminated. He was feeding bread to the ducks and passing the bread to children just after he'd got the deadliest nerve agent in the world on his hands. That's obviously where the dead duck/ill children thing came from even though it didn't actually occur - the ducks and the kids were all inexplicably fine. All the more amazing when you consider the roof of Skripals house had to be incinerated 9 months later even though it never came into contact with novichok.

But it did come into contact with ducks