Author Topic: Bond villain strikes again, again?  (Read 28765 times)

BlodwynPig

• Throwing two dogs at a goblin
Re: Bond villain strikes again, again?
« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2018, 01:58:56 PM »
It's a report of a finding with no confirmation. The neutral thing to do is suspend judgement until actual information is presented.

Let’s not think for ourselves now. Let’s not have imagination now.

Let’s wait for the warmongers to tell us what to think

BlodwynPig

« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2018, 02:02:42 PM »
...and the birth is complete, with no additional information required! Congratulations, it's another assumption!

It’s not important. Biggy has no sway. The British media is dangerous, however. They are a pestilence that have destroyed much of the public’s ability to independently think, reason and imagine.

BlodwynPig

« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2018, 02:04:34 PM »
Paul Calf and Pdine using the same tactics that their friend Putin uses to dismiss dissenters

Alberon

• His heart is an empty fridge
« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2018, 04:32:27 PM »
 Novichok or Polonium?

Captain Z

• Oh yeah my cholesterol's going down
« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2018, 06:24:13 PM »

biggytitbo

• WHAT ABOUT THE GODDAM JAFFA CAKES ASSWIPE
    • theunredacted
« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
Ha, you wouldn't be surprised if they tried to pin it on him.

Interesting that the UK security minister has called this new story 'Ill informed wild speculation' yet that hasn't stopped the BBC and the rest of the media reporting it as headline news. Its probably crediting him with too much cunning, but it could be a deliberate false denial and the gov is behind the leak. Seems more likely than the police anyway.

petrilTanaka

• Are we counting shites?
« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2018, 06:43:08 PM »
Paul Calf and Pdine using the same tactics that their friend Putin uses to dismiss dissenters

Paul Calf would use a non rigid container of faeces though?

Paul Calf

• Integrity's a very valuable thing, and I'm willing to pay for it.
  • Golden Member
« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2018, 06:46:36 PM »

Blodwyn Pig using the same language that THATCHER and ENOCH POWELL used.

I wish you wouldn’t encourage biggy. It’s very cruel.

Funcrusher

• Been shot up more times than Tom Mix
« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2018, 06:51:54 PM »
So, am I understanding the current story correctly? A Russian agent transfers a deadly nerve agent into a perfume spray bottle (don't know how well suited to the purpose this would be) uses it to spray a door handle, which would look a bit strange if you were seen doing it, then carried away the deadly nerve agent so insecurely that it fell out in a park?

Alberon

« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2018, 08:55:48 PM »
Or dumped.

It's easy to get away with a lot in a residential street. Twenty years ago I was burgled in the middle of the day by some drug addict punching in the fan window of my FRONT DOOR and running off with my DVD player. No one saw anything or thought it at all odd the door was half open with a smashed window for half the day.

Spraying a door handle is fucking child's play.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »
So, am I understanding the current story correctly? A Russian agent transfers a deadly nerve agent into a perfume spray bottle (don't know how well suited to the purpose this would be) uses it to spray a door handle, which would look a bit strange if you were seen doing it, then carried away the deadly nerve agent so insecurely that it fell out in a park?

Spray gel and Essence of Novichok™ on the door handle then chuck the bottle in a park in miles away in central Salisbury.

This latest leak is probably bollocks, but let's say it's true, I wonder how they could tell they were Russian assassins from the cctv? Unless Sergie's neighbour had a camera pointed at his front door, how do they know these Russians they say they found were actually involved? And why did it take 4 months to find them? And perhaps most oddly of all, how come the only cctv they released to the public - which is a vital method the police always use to help identify people, was two people whose faces where too blurry to make out properly? [/size]

Funcrusher

• Been shot up more times than Tom Mix
« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2018, 09:46:43 PM »
Or dumped.

It's easy to get away with a lot in a residential street. Twenty years ago I was burgled in the middle of the day by some drug addict punching in the fan window of my FRONT DOOR and running off with my DVD player. No one saw anything or thought it at all odd the door was half open with a smashed window for half the day.

Sure, but if you're able to do it unobserved, why put it in a perfume bottle? And if you were observed, spraying perfume on a door handle looks weird. Is a perfume bottle well enough sealed for a nerve agent?

Alberon

« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2018, 09:50:40 PM »
Depends on the bottle doesn’t it? It is quite possible.

BlodwynPig

« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2018, 11:07:06 PM »
Or dumped.

I think we've found the link. Maybe when they arrest the Russian, you can get your betamax tape of Easy Rider back.

BlodwynPig

« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2018, 11:08:53 PM »
Spray gel and Essence of Novichok™ on the door handle then chuck the bottle in a park in miles away in central Salisbury.

This latest leak is probably bollocks, but let's say it's true, I wonder how they could tell they were Russian assassins from the cctv? Unless Sergie's neighbour had a camera pointed at his front door, how do they know these Russians they say they found were actually involved? And why did it take 4 months to find them? And perhaps most oddly of all, how come the only cctv they released to the public - which is a vital method the police always use to help identify people, was two people whose faces where too blurry to make out properly? [/size]

Anyone know why CCTV footage is still shit in 2018...it's like a film cliche. "Check the CCTV", "It's too blurry/false cameras/they had a hood over their face"

Alberon

« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2018, 11:15:58 PM »
I’ve got access to the security camera feeds at work as part of my job. It’s so blocky and low res you can rarely tell what gender the personblob on the screen is let alone who it is.

Doesn’t need to be 4K, simple HD would be a vast improvement.

gib

• weak and wobbly
« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2018, 11:34:46 PM »

Is that your own work, i only ask because i did a big lol

manticore

• 'nut with really wacky opinions'
« Reply #257 on: July 20, 2018, 12:13:19 AM »
Right, so I read a Guardian report from 13:49 BST pretty confidently asserting that

Police are believed to have identified the suspected perpetrators of the novichok attack on the Russian former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, Yulia.

Detectives think several Russians were involved in the attack in Salisbury in March and are looking for more than one suspect, the Press Association reported.

But in the very same report they quote security minister Ben Wallace tweeting that the report belonged in the “ill-informed and wild speculation folder”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/19/police-identify-skripal-novichok-salisbury-poisoning-suspects

So why the confident proclaimation of this extremely doubtful piece of news?

Please speculate. Just a very quickly and roughly put together news report?

Delete Delete Delete

• Cab TV Tue at 6pm https://live.fc2.com/6162694/
    • Cab TV
« Reply #258 on: July 20, 2018, 01:33:48 AM »
I’ve got access to the security camera feeds at work as part of my job. It’s so blocky and low res you can rarely tell what gender the personblob on the screen is let alone who it is.

Doesn’t need to be 4K, simple HD would be a vast improvement.
I think I can answer this one, its do with storage capacity. A lot of CCTV I come in contact with is run well below its maximum possible reolution because it needs to be able to store a months worth of video feed on its hard drive. Companies always cheap out on storage.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:49:54 AM by Delete Delete Delete »

BlodwynPig

« Reply #259 on: July 20, 2018, 01:41:42 AM »
I think I can answer this one, its do with storage capacity. A lot of CCTV I come in contact with is run well below its maximujm possible reolution because it needs to be able to store a months worth of video feed on its hard drive. Companies always cheap out on storage.

Stats on CCTV worth? 50% success rate <>? Rubber dinghy rapids.

Captain Z

• Oh yeah my cholesterol's going down
« Reply #260 on: July 20, 2018, 01:58:53 AM »
The police can just enhance, enhance, enhance anyway so it doesn't matter.

^^^^^ Yes that was my own photoshop.

BlodwynPig

« Reply #261 on: July 20, 2018, 02:04:03 AM »
The police can just enhance, enhance, enhance anyway so it doesn't matter.

^^^^^ Yes that was my own photoshop.

Never give us the enhancements though.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #262 on: July 20, 2018, 06:33:25 AM »
The question is if they had some recognisable cctv of a suspect, why didn't they release it to the public rather than the blurry shit they did release?

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2018, 12:00:42 PM »
The Daily Mail here, going for the world record for the number of times they can say 'reported to have', 'thought to have', 'believed to have', 'understood to have', 'most likely' and of course the classic 'security sources told the Mail' , all of which as we all know is newspaper speak for 'we're making this up'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5973953/How-Putins-spy-agency-hit-squad-including-woman-carried-whirlwind-30-hour-Novichok-mission.html

notjosh

• Golden Member
    • JoshCluderay.com
« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2018, 04:25:51 PM »
So after spraying the door handle with the Novichok gel/perfume they travelled from Skripal's house into the centre of town to dump the bottle in a very public park just round the corner from where the Skripals ended up falling sick a few hours later?

Whether or not the Russian state was involved in this (still reckon they might have been), there is no way that we're being told 10% of what really happened.

Paul Calf

• Integrity's a very valuable thing, and I'm willing to pay for it.
  • Golden Member
« Reply #265 on: July 20, 2018, 04:29:24 PM »
Daily Mail in 'printing poisonous bullshit' shocker.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2018, 05:00:06 PM »
The gang of Russians might have followed the skripals to Salisbury city centre to see if they were looking poorly or not, then lobbed it in some bushes in the park. Of course if that was the case they'd have been picked up by dozens of cctv cameras in the city centre. The cctv aspect puzzles me because if they had clear cctv of faces why didnt they release it instead of the blurry shit they did release?

It seems the origin of this repackaged fiction from the mail is some two bit russophobe pundit from the US/UK/NATO 'think tank' the European council on foreign relations.

« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2018, 06:05:12 PM »
And perhaps most oddly of all, how come the only cctv they released to the public - which is a vital method the police always use to help identify people, was two people whose faces where too blurry to make out properly?

The question is if they had some recognisable cctv of a suspect, why didn't they release it to the public rather than the blurry shit they did release?

The cctv aspect puzzles me because if they had clear cctv of faces why didnt they release it instead of the blurry shit they did release?

Yes, we heard you the first time.

Firstly, BBC say "They are believed to have been identified through CCTV, cross-checked with border entry data" (ie not confirmed), secondly they could have believed releasing further CCTV could hinder more than help, and thirdly maybe its a lie to cover up they found out about the spies a different way.

biggytitbo

• theunredacted
« Reply #268 on: July 20, 2018, 06:44:59 PM »
Yeah but what I don't get is why they released blurry cctv in an appeal for witnesses when they had clear images.

BlodwynPig

« Reply #269 on: July 20, 2018, 06:53:56 PM »
Yeah but what I don't get is why they released blurry cctv in an appeal for witnesses when they had clear images.

Sowing the seeds of confusion.

Can you hear that sound of distant tinkling bells?