Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

An one getting sick of these "inside the factory"/"the truth about carbs" shows?

Started by Clownbaby, July 07, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

There's so many. I hate how in Eat Well For Less when they do the "swap the brands, see if they can tell the difference" tests and the family doesn't even recognise their own fuckin brands that they buy. "This Cola is disgusting and cheap, I'd know our Coca Cola anywhere." Jokes on you, that's your Coca Cola.

gmoney

I quite like those ones that are like extended Blue Peter segments with Egg Wallace, where they get shown how crisps are made and packaged. "Wot all those blackcurrents go in Ribena? 'Ah much does it make? 100 litres! Fack-a-abaaht!"

Sebastian Cobb

I didn't like the guy from Food Unwrapped because he seemingly used to phone Tescos helpline and hector the poor operative with trick questions about their products. If you're going to hector someone in Tescos hector the cunts at the top.

Pijlstaart

I like watching families spend £300 per week on food, love watching them do a weekly shop and putting it on the table and getting berated by a rich man. I want to take their hand in my withered little gibbon paw and lead them around the forests and show them all the natural organic forest produce, the berries and the kale and the granola, all for free in the forest. Love to give their kids slings and pouches of river stones so they can kill lovely fat woodpigeons and eat them for free. Organic.