Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:45:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PBC AGM OMG!

Started by the midnight watch baboon, July 08, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the midnight watch baboon

The Prehensile Bell-end Club is to have its AGM this Thursday, in Mr Shakiro's corrugated lean-to.

Plz remember to bring your prehensy and at least reagent grade shaft cleanser.

for this year's display,   each member (ahhhhh!) will dollop a helmetful of their preferred substance onto the talent rug and then attempt to transfer it to one of six different platforms on a cat's former scratching post.

needs someone to take minutes and chair AOBB.

Thanks,

Pam.

Ferris

Can't attend this week. Not able to explain why.

Sorry.

Mr Eggs

I'll do the minutes if I can promote and advertise penectomy guillotines in all published newsletters.

the midnight watch baboon

Thanks for getting back to me chaps.

unfortunately due to a disappointing response the bell-end manipulation is delayed UFN.

SEVERAL factors have contributed to this outcome; the World Cup, heatwave and the mysterious death of Mr Shakiro whose body has been found with its neck broken and his bell-end all cracked and goochie, soaked in puddle of bell-butter that has been slowly clarifying in the broiling heat of his lean-to.

A police statement later confirmed that they could not rule out suicide, but it did seem that Mr Shakiro had dropped a clanger.

Out of respect to his family, police have asked that no one tells them what has happened.