Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:36:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh fuck. Oh christ.

Started by Fry, July 08, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

Oh christ guys I'm sorry, I've only gone and spunked up the cat. Fuck, sorry guys. Jesus, mea culpa and all that. I feel like a right pillock.

Ferris

Ok first step - admit nothing. You have a right to have a lawyer present, and I'm very affordable.

We'll take the Nixon route here - claim the charges are entirely fabricated, accuse everyone of slander, then launch a shadow-campaign insisting that everyone does it anyway so it's fine.

I'll get you out of this. Just keep your mouth shut when the Old Bill come knocking.

Fry

Fuck I'm freaking out. It's acting all skittish now and there's spunk leaking out of it and the vicars coming round for tea. Fuck what do I do? I dunno if I can keep my mouth shut, I dunno if I'm able to. Are you sure it wouldn't just be easier to own up to it? It's one of my first offences, I'll be alright wouldn't I? I'm a nice guy.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck oh christ.

pancreas

Just keep going. Eventually it will be absorbed.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Fry on July 08, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
Oh christ guys I'm sorry, I've only gone and spunked up the cat. Fuck, sorry guys. Jesus, meowa culpa and all that. I feel like a right pillock.

Fry

Oh fuck I got too panicky and did it again to calm myself down, I've made it worse

pancreas

Quote from: Fry on July 08, 2018, 05:45:30 PM
Oh fuck I got too panicky and did it again to calm myself down, I've made it worse

Is the cat still viable?

Ferris

Quote from: Fry on July 08, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO JAIL? DO YOU?!

Fucks sake, keep it together. Tell the vicar you can't do tea today because you are feeling unwell. Shit actually that's more suspicious.

Ok, just... put the cat in an upstairs room and close the door. Then clean the front room. After the vicar is gone, bleach it down.

Let me know when done and I'll provide further instructions.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Are you sure it was a cat - it might have been something very similar, like a shelf.

Reminds me of the time I let it go up the back of Jeremy, my black Burmese. Within the hour, the house was absolutely teeming with French skunks, aggressively pursuing Jeremy to try to mate with him.

I had to get two men in to shampoo the carpets and the less said about my curtains the better.

popcorn

Stop the leak with a buttplug until the vicar's gone.

If you're already using your buttplug elsewhere, try stuffing the cat's tail up its arse, and tell the vicar you're taking it to the vet first thing tomorrow.

Bhazor

Noo, put a straw up there and suck it out. Poke it back up your cock with a q tip. Police have ways of tracking the path of sperms.

popcorn

Quote from: Bhazor on July 09, 2018, 01:36:36 PM
Noo, put a straw up there and suck it out. Poke it back up your cock with a q tip. Police have ways of tracking the path of sperms.

Exactly. Their forensic analysis will discover a trail of spunky footprints leading from Fry's cock, into his cat's anus, back out of his cat's anus, and finally back into his cock. Do you think that's going to persuade the jury?

Ferris

I'm going to assume this ended badly.

Listen - if anyone asks, I was down the shops when this happened. I don't know you, we've never met, I definitely didn't give any advice. If you mention my name to the rozzers, I'll send some heavies round your gaff. Know what I mean?