Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:49:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Free Electronica

Started by gazzyk1ns, February 03, 2004, 01:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gazzyk1ns

I posted this link at the Bomb'd shelter as I'd just heard about it myself - but nobody replied, I don't know whether it had been posted before? Maybe it was just shit, I don't know. If you're into electronica then apparently it's worth checking out.

Kahvi Audio Collective Sculptors

Thanks for this, I'd not heard of it before and its a relaly good site, loads of free electronica you wouldn't be able to get elsewhere. What I've heard so far has all been good as well. Be warned though that most of the newer stuff is in Ogg Vorbis format so a compatible player is obviously needed.

Vermschneid Mehearties

That is a fucking gem!

Absolutely brilliant brilliant find!

The new winamp takes .ogg no problem bytheway.

gazzyk1ns

Yeah Winamp 2.xx has it as standard and has done for a while - unless you pick the "lite" install like I did. I think 3 and 5 always have it supported. Here's the plugin if your Winamp hasn't got it for whatever reason. Just put the dll straight in the plugins folder, you might have to associate ogg files with Winamp still in the usual manner when prompted still though.

Cheers to Weekender for hosting that dll, I couldn't find a link to the best one on it's own anywhere.

yndihalda

has got some pretty good AE and RDJ mixes for download, and all the XLTRONIC Vibes compilations.