Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:04:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paul Foot on the Comedian's Comedian Podcast

Started by Tony Yeboah, July 11, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Yeboah

This is one of the best interviews with a comedian that I have ever heard and I recommend listening to it. https://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/comedians_comedian_podcast/episode_254_paul_foot/

Scrapey Fish

What are his seven styles of comedy? I know i should just pay the £2 but i probably wont get around to it

Quote from: Scrapey Fish on July 13, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
What are his seven styles of comedy? I know i should just pay the £2 but i probably wont get around to it

It's worth paying the £2.

magval

I've Spotify Premium and he's onto the second point about 25 mins in. I presume you get the premium material if you've Premium, then?

magval

Yeah, it's just the regular podcast on Spotify.  The "seven styles of comedy" is the extras on the extra content when you sign up.  The extra content is well worth the money.

ComComPod's really upped it's game over the past few months - the last few months of podcasts have been the best it's ever had.  More than happy to throw coin Stu's way.