Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:14:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rita Ora hearts GG Allin?

Started by Kween, July 12, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kween

"I was obsessed with punk [when I was younger], with bands like the Circle Jerks and GBH and GG Allin. What I was obsessed with was the lifestyle — how they lived and what they gave off. Because for me, it's about the lifestyle. It's about fitting into your own skin and killing it, even if you're wearing a bin bag."

hedgehog90

bgmnts

In many ways, she carries the punk torch.

sevendaughters

yes it really was about the lifestyle *cynical belm heard around the West Midlands*

Clownbaby

Rita Ora is one of those people who, what ever she says, doesn't sound convincing. I don't know why. I've got nothing against her but every time she says something I think "really though?" Same with Charlii XCX

hedgehog90

Charlie XCX and Rita Ora are wise beyond their years, think about it.
They reduce complex issues into poetry, they travel the world, they experience all different cultures, probably shag a bunch too.
They have all the answers.

Clownbaby

Quote from: hedgehog90 on July 14, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
Charlie XCX and Rita Ora are wise beyond their years, think about it.
They reduce complex issues into poetry, they travel the world, they experience all different cultures, probably shag a bunch too.
They have all the answers.

And good for them, but I still think they sound like they're talking bollocks even if they're not

Johnny Yesno

I think the 'hog was being sarcastic, CB.

Clownbaby

Pseudopath

Good effort on Kia Ora's part, but Demi Lovato's management team have taken it to the next level. 4 REAL.