Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:56:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Communist woman DESTROY Piers Morgan on own show.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, July 12, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

Or at least she probably would have if the bellend didn't keep repeating 'what about Obama?' after she gave a valid answer the first time she answered it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7Ol0gz11k

Dunno if this was worthy of it's own thread but couldn't find anywhere to put it.

longer version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNFOVkB6JjQ

monolith

That was brilliant. She did amazingly well, not sure if Piers was misrepresenting her deliberately there or is just a cretin. Mix of both perhaps.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: monolith on July 12, 2018, 09:00:12 PM
That was brilliant. She did amazingly well, not sure if Piers was misrepresenting her deliberately there or is just a cretin. Mix of both perhaps.

I think he's just a cretin, like a massive one; I don't think it was exactly calculated, more he got stuck in a robotic 'WHATABOUTERY ROUTINE; IGNORE ALL THINGS SAID'.

You know, because he's a boorish twat who likes the sound of his voice more than his guests. Watching Susanna Reid get fed up of him is great as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQRPPiEz3U

Bingo Fury

I was hoping she'd say something along the lines of "Why didn't I protest Obama? Because I had a really HEAVY PERIOD that day, Piers" which might have shut his flapping trap for five seconds.

Bhazor

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tortured soul isn't he, Piers. You can see him do that pursed lip thing where he looks like a cross between Nora Batty and a puckered arsehole. Has no composure, every time he comes under the cosh you can see him shrivel.

Ash Sarkar is great and I love her and we will be left wing together forever

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 12, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
left wing together forever

[tag]young communists' drunken karaoke night as awful as you'd expect[/tag]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Who the fuck actually wants to watch that in the morning, versus say, going to the doctors and being told you have terminal cancer?

Bhazor

What is point Piers Morgan? Has anybody ever said they liked him? He's like Eamon Holmes without any redeeming features. But he just keeps getting these prime hosting jobs. What the fuck was he doing hosting Britain's Got Talent?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 12, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
Who the fuck actually wants to watch that in the morning, versus say, going to the doctors and being told you have terminal cancer?

ITV's daytime schedule includes 4 magazine chat shows and Jeremy Kyle; in the afternoon they show 3 back-to-back quiz shows.

They clearly like to stick with what works. It is one of the most watched channels.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Bhazor on July 12, 2018, 11:10:13 PM
What is point Piers Morgan? Has anybody ever said they liked him? He's like Eamon Holmes without any redeeming features.

I feel this is unfair to old Eamon. Eamon is about as entertaining as and as average as a magnolia wall. But Morgan is packed with negative features.

Like a radioactive magnolia wall covered in aids and shit. With broken glass and barbed wire jutting out of it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hi welcome to ITV

To start with you'll be getting a slipped disc but there won't be time to let the pain sink in before a fat man enters and starts punching you repeatedly in the face. Then, just when you've swallowed your tongue and choking on your own saliva glands some loud irritating music will play as you're thrown down the longest flight of stairs.

Twed

Oh my god she's fucking wonderful. Everything I wish I could be. So fucking good I can't talk about her without sounding sarcastic.

Hecate

Let's not get carried away, she was doing that weak politician soft pointy thumb thing.
If you're gonna paint your nails gold, get on there and claw his fucking eyes out, I say.

Love the way she can go from absolute disgust to full composure in a microsecond, no prominent vein on the forehead or twitching lip or nuffink. A class act.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Ash Sarkar is quality, and it's nice to see her getting some press and visibility recently when British political media is usually so insistent on turning the same carousel of faces who have been churning out their takes for 30 years. Her guest appearance on the TrashFuture podcast is well worth listening to.

Johnny Yesno

Twed

Ugh, yes. Defining the rules so that it's impossible for people to complain. Unbelievable idiot.

phantom_power

I would expect nothing else from Nadine Dorries but that is a great response

Sebastian Cobb

Dorries is just a less gauche Hopkins int she? Been at it longer too.

Kelvin

Wouldn't it be great if it was people like Ash Sarker* being asked on to represent and defend Corbyn and the Left, instead of the endless parade of centrist MP's and journalists?

*I appreciate she describes herself as a communist in that video, and so may not want to represent Corbyn's Labour, but you take my general point. 

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Kelvin on July 12, 2018, 11:52:12 PM
Wouldn't it be great if it was people like Ash Sarker* being asked on to represent and defend Corbyn and the Left, instead of the endless parade of centrist MP's and journalists?

*I appreciate she describes herself as a communist in that video, and so may not want to represent Corbyn's Labour, but you take my general point.

Aye, that'd be good.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 12, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
ITV's daytime schedule includes 4 magazine chat shows and Jeremy Kyle; in the afternoon they show 3 back-to-back quiz shows.

They clearly like to stick with what works. It is one of the most watched wretched channels.

FTFY

Bhazor

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 12, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

They clearly like to stick with what works. It is one of the most watched channels.

Do they still do that 2 penny pusher themed quiz show? Because that had to be the most pathetic quiz show I ever saw. It isn't even as exciting as watching a real 2 penny pusher. I mean it didn't even have a mishapen knockoff Pikachu key chain on top.

George Oscar Bluth II

I thought it turned out she was in the leadership's WhatsApp group where they coordinate their media people?

But quite why someone would want to defend Corbyn if they're really a communist I don't know.

ieXush2i

Who would be
Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on July 13, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
I thought it turned out she was in the leadership's WhatsApp group where they coordinate their media people?

But quite why someone would want to defend Corbyn if they're really a communist I don't know.

How do you mean "turned out"? Ooh, whatsapp, coordination, red menace, be scared

Perhaps she views Corbyn as the best chance of moving the country towards communism?

George Oscar Bluth II

I like how everyone reads loads into incidental word choices by me. Oh well.

The Labour leader's office coordinates their media outriders via a WhatsApp group. Owen Jones, Rachel Shabi, Zoe Williams etc and I thought Ash Sarkar was in it. Can't remember if she is or not. Not suggesting anything sinister or whatever. The Tories have the exact same thing, it's called the Times editorial page.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Bhazor on July 13, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
Do they still do that 2 penny pusher themed quiz show? Because that had to be the most pathetic quiz show I ever saw. It isn't even as exciting as watching a real 2 penny pusher. I mean it didn't even have a mishapen knockoff Pikachu key chain on top.

Yep. Tipping Point I think it's called.

They should bring back Goldenballs or Shafted.

Fambo Number Mive

I suppose if she was being asked on and defending Corbyn more often you'd get people on the right using her to try and make out Corbyn was a communist. She's already receiving a lot of criticism on Twitter for saying she was a communist.

king_tubby

Fambo Number Mive