Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:10:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Round 2: alan nagsworth vs. kittens

Started by alan nagsworth, July 12, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

hah. hoping to respond tonight cos i have a busy weekend ahead of me. if i leave it to sunday i'll be hungover and it'll be shit

alan nagsworth

Yeah I'm busy all weekend as well so had to make sure I did mine last night. Best o' luck, cherub x

kittens

can i have a 24hr extension please? very busy weekend and i'm not gonna be home till after work tomorrow. might be able to do it on my girlfriend's computer tonight, but most likely not. please boss say this is o.k.

selectivememory

I don't mind if it's no more than 24 hours. I think nagsworth took an extra day in the last round for one of his shots as well.

kittens

kittens

alan nagsworth

heheh. cheers lad, will get thinking over the next couple days

selectivememory

Haven't heard anything about this one being late. Can you post your shot by this time tomorrow please? I don't want to extend the deadline by more than 24 hours as this is the only match left to finish before we can start the next round.

alan nagsworth

it's coming you FUCK

soz, had a mental week and am totally knackered but it's nearly finished, will be up this eve x

Spoon of Ploff

Crabwalk

This is proba-bee (probably) my favourite match of the tournament so far. You've definitely found my level.

greencalx

selectivememory

Black Ship

Kittens put up some good shots, but loses marks, because THAT IS A FUCKING WASPI'm really pedantic about Hymenoptera.

So my vote goes to Nagsworth.

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

Great stuff from both but Nagsworth's second wins it for me.

Paul Calf

On balance, kittens, but the B.A.R. Cam made me laugh more than I would have expected. 

Spoon of Ploff

pancreas

Butchers Blind

Fishfinger

Love nagsworth's serve, although kittens almost edged it with that mesmerising Meryl Streep pun.

wasp_f15ting

Kelvin

Tough one, great match, but ultimately I have to go Nagsy.