Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Round 2 wasp_f15ting vs hedgehog90

Started by wasp_f15ting, July 12, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma Raducanu

2-1 hedgehog. loved waspys opening shot though.

Small Man Big Horse

Beautifully horrifying stuff from both but Hedgehog90's first wins it for me.

rue the polywhirl

Hedgehog

Someone rent out some advertising space and put 3 lions 1 cup next to Gareth Southgate tube station.

alan nagsworth

blimey, i'm afraid i can't help but pip for hedgehog on this one too. fucking great match though

wasp_f15ting

Some one play that scene from Irreversible :'(

Cerys

selectivememory

hedgehog90 wins 19-1. Cheers waspy. Enjoyed your shots a lot this year!

wasp_f15ting

Enjoyed it this year. Hedge well done!

I usually instinctually reply but for some reason I over thunk the return! anyway your return back was sublime and far better - well deserved and good luck in the tourney!

alan nagsworth

Cerys, SMBH and wasp out in the second round? Some cheeky herbert entering with bloody comics? This tournament is already more mental than the 2018 World Cup, am I right?

Ha ha

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 18, 2018, 08:30:09 AM
Cerys, SMBH and wasp out in the second round? Some cheeky herbert entering with bloody comics? This tournament is already more mental than the 2018 World Cup, am I right?

Ha ha

I knew I should have gone with a picture of the queen being fisted by David Icke, but thought that might get the site closed down.

hedgehog90

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on July 18, 2018, 06:26:09 AM
Enjoyed it this year. Hedge well done!

I usually instinctually reply but for some reason I over thunk the return! anyway your return back was sublime and far better - well deserved and good luck in the tourney!

Cheers waspy. I couldn't work out what the second shot was all about either so I just went with more of a general comment that most of us 'wrongers could relate to.
Also just so it's known, I didn't want to go down the scat route again but you forced me into it... and your opening shot - the poo curling out of the engorged anus, the way they prise their butt cheeks apart, and just the idea that someone drew that - for some reason upset and troubled me more than anything in recent memory, so bravo.

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 16, 2018, 01:40:56 AM
hedgehog90. I like the picture on the wall in the second shot. It's got a very haunting quality.

I reckoned wasp would often look at it and think 'oooh, I'd like to kiss her.'

wasp_f15ting

It's clotted cream! - I tried to go for the strawberries and cream theme at first, but then settled on Cornish Clotted cream :)

Crabwalk

Quote from: hedgehog90 on July 18, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
just the idea that someone drew that - for some reason upset and troubled me more than anything in recent memory

I am still haunted by a shot featuring FGM and Delia Smith that waspy played against me 6 years ago.

Some scars never heal.