Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:08:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dracula Thread

Started by madhair60, July 13, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

He probably does.  But wanking is no substitute for sex with a person, is it.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 17, 2018, 08:47:15 PM
He probably does.  But wanking is no substitute for sex with a person, is it.

Take that back!!

Shit Good Nose

Yes yes, sex with someone I love etc.

New Jack

IIRC there's some bits in it where he's talking himself out of rape, or something like it - it's when he realises he only experiments on the female vampires and he goes into a bit of denial only the narration suggests he's linked his experiments with his sexuality.

I don't think he wanks since there's some line about how "there's nothing I can do about it"  yet he remains absolutely, insanely horny... but also it would  be quite grim wanking if your only sexual exposure has been the undead flashing you.

Could always do a razor cut on his cock and stick it out the letterbox...

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: phantom_power on July 18, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Transylvania 65000

Heh, my sister and I used to love that as a kid and regularly rented it out when bored. I imagine it's terrible when viewed now, but I've a lot of fond memories of it.

phantom_power

Same. All I can remember about it is Jeff Goldblum, Geena Davis and Ed Begley Jr are in it

Gulftastic

On a similar theme, I remember enjoying 'Once Bitten' as a youth. Looking it up again following this thread, I was surprised to see it was Jim Carrey's first leading role. Less surprising was it's rating on various sites. Not good.

Brundle-Fly

Norton Canes

The book, and Vampire TES.