Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,204
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:02:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last Leg

Started by neardark, July 13, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neardark

Why does this always make me cringe

thraxx

Ornlu

"Oh I've only got one arm!" Fuck off back to New Zealand.

Clownbaby

Quote from: neardark on July 13, 2018, 10:53:01 PM
Why does this always make me cringe

Same. I was watching the one with Harry Shearer and he was a good guest snd everything, but Adam Hills seemed to be sort of blanking him or just going "yeah." then moving on to something else immediately. I got the impression that he didn't like him. Maybe there was some awkwardness backstage

I was a lil bit drunk when I watched it so maybe I was picking up on more awkwardness than there actually was but there seems to be a running thing of Adam Hills not really engaging with the guests, and continuing to banter away with Alex Brooker and Josh Widdicombe instead. That sort of empty live atmosphere

Shaky

It's said that Hills is a bit of a twat (probably on here in the past tbh) and that's certainly the vibe I get off him.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Shaky on July 14, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
It's said that Hills is a bit of a twat (probably on here in the past tbh) and that's certainly the vibe I get off him.

He seems like the snubbing type

C_Larence

Absolutely hate it. An hour of Adam Hills failing to convincingly sell performative woke smackdowns from an autocue. The whole show has an air of "oooh aren't we naughty and counter culture" and no, you aren't. I think with alex they were going for a karl pilkington type sidekick, but the whole show is too scripted for it to work. #isitok is shit too.

Hecate

The Josh Widdicombe one is just mentally subnormal, isn't he? My brother says there's something wrong with his back but I can't see it.

Custard

Three of the most unfunny and irritating men currently on the tellytvbox. Absolute shite for shiters

The way they walk out, like they're Reservoir Dogs, or something. FACK ORRRRF

Pebble_Mill

Quote from: C_Larence on July 14, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
An hour of Adam Hills failing to convincingly sell performative woke smackdowns from an autocue.

boom

timebug

I don't know how many people know that Adam Hills has a prosthetic foot,
as he hardly ever manages to mention it on any fucking show he is on,ever!