Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:12:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fuck Marry Kill

Started by Clownbaby, July 14, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

Fuck one marry one kill one, explain your reasons (just a lil game, I don't condone murder)

Uri Geller
Jean Claude Van Damme
Richard Simmons

Feel free to propose some choices of your own

BlodwynPig

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Clownbaby on July 14, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
Fuck one marry one kill one, explain your reasons (just a lil game, I don't condone murder)

Uri Geller
Jean Claude Van Damme
Richard Simmons

Feel free to propose some choices of your own

Fuck Geller (as he is a bender (of spoons))
Marry Van Damme (and watch his kicking peple movies while the sun sets over a lovely vista from a log cabin in southeast france)
Kill Simmons (cause I am really pissed and I'm not enven intirely sure who or what he is. That is perfect situation for KNIFE TIME)

Hope that helps :) xxx

Kevin Spacey
Kevin De Bruyne
Kevin from Home Alone

Head Gardener

KFMFFMKKKMKKMMFKFKMFFFFF

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

it's my birthday today so I can multi-post

Head Gardener

petril

who's Mary Kill and what's she done now?

Head Gardener

Pingers

So has this thread become just a load of blokes posting pictures of women and which ones they would kill? Obviously I don't believe this is a forum of woman murderers,  but I'm still not down with it.

Clownbaby

Quote from: Pingers on August 11, 2018, 07:59:37 AM
So has this thread become just a load of blokes posting pictures of women and which ones they would kill? Obviously I don't believe this is a forum of woman murderers,  but I'm still not down with it.

Started the thread and I'm a woman and it's not real, I don't know, maybe I should change it to Fuck Marry Avoid? And it wasn't going to be just random pictures of women, it was gonna be a stupid hypothetical game where it's 3 random celebrities/fictional characters

Hecate

Back on topic. Marry, rape, torture, kill, you have 30 seconds to make your decision.

Clownbaby

Let's just get the thread locked shall we

Hecate

Clocks ticking. If you don't make your decision, they all gang up on you and it isn't pleasant.

Head Gardener

FKMM? oh fuck it I give up