Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:20:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson - Cuntiest Blonde in the UK

Started by bgmnts, July 16, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As I was typing my reply in the Ed Sheeran cunt ginger thread, I actually thought about using "blonde" instead of brown hair, but I thought that it would just lead to a Boris Johnson - Cuntiest Blonde in the UK thread for a sake of "balance".

Well. . .

New Jack

Yay, I can wheel out this again, and it is real!

Clownbaby

With both of these threads I read "cuntiest" as "cutest" at first

Also where's the brown haired, black haired, bald, afro and artificially coloured haired threads you absolute bigot

Alberon

The Torygraph have just hailed his return to that paper, but I've no idea why.

His crowning moment was winning a referendum he wanted to lose. He then bottled it and backed out of the leadership battle and then went on to be the worst foreign secretary in living memory.

The sooner he fucks off out of parliament entirely the better. He doesn't deserve anything more than being on Channel 5 reality shows.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What's frightening is that this twat's BRUBRRRRR WE ARE BRITAIN brand of blustery jingoism is effective, even when it is based on nothing of any contemporary relevance. People find it rousing and inspiring, because the reality that our nation is in managed decline, itself feasted on by corporate criminals, vultures who hide their intentions behind nationalistic rhetoric is too depressing for people to admit.

phantom_power

Why limit it to hair colour, or even geographic location?

Norton Canes

I love that for non-subscribers, the text just fades away to white. Entirely fitting.

Buelligan

Quote from: phantom_power on July 16, 2018, 05:56:01 PM
Why limit it to hair colour, or even geographic location?

Because Trump.

If I had to play the see-saw game with Trump and Johnson, I admit, I would save Johnson.  Horrible but true.

Or maybe I'd pretend to tie my lace and let them both plummet to their deaths.  Yes.

Paul Calf

I think that Johnson is more dangerous than Trump, for the UK at least. He's brighter, more media-savvy and much, much better connected.

Alberon

Not that savvy and bright to stop the parliamentary Tories from mostly hating him and he needs them on board to get on the ticket put out to the membership. Being made Foreign Secretary was the worst thing that could have happened to him.

He's done, but that won't stop him making trouble from the sidelines.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Buelligan on July 23, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
Because Trump.

If I had to play the see-saw game with Trump and Johnson, I admit, I would save Johnson.  Horrible but true.

Or maybe I'd pretend to tie my lace and let them both plummet to their deaths.  Yes.

It's Piers Morgan, isn't it? It's always Piers Morgan.

Buelligan

I'd tell him to take a long walk off a short see-saw and all.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Surely it must be Kruntie Plopkins aka Katie Hopkins - she's blonde. BoJo is blond.

idunnosomename

Quote from: ASFTSN on July 23, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

What are either of these two men doing with their heads and hands?

well Johnson is ruffling his hair and going "cripes!!"

Herring I don't know. He seems to be looking for the release behind his ear to open his face to reveal the little alien behind the controls

olliebean

Herring is presumably indicating all the listening he'd like people to think he's doing to the interviewees in his podcast while in fact he's just mentally rehearsing the anecdote of his own that he's going to tell as soon as they stop talking.

thenoise

My parents' trajectory has gone steadily right, from Thatcher hating march attending young parents in the 80s, through Blairites and finally full on Brexit voting Tories. I think the final stage was cemented after buying a copy of 'Have I got views for you', after his apparently hilarious appearences on the similarly named BBC satirical panel show.

They are reasonably educated and informed people, or at least they nice were. This country is irreparably fucked.

Buelligan

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on July 24, 2018, 08:41:27 PM
Surely it must be Kruntie Plopkins aka Katie Hopkins - she's blonde. BoJo is blond.

Tsk. First she's snorting ketamine, now she's taking an E.