Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:45:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Crocodile Revenge Killing

Started by bgmnts, July 16, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Taking revenge against an animal by killing 300 of them.

Proper vengeance. Now they'll learn!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-44844367

kittens

crocodile been getting away with it for too long. chomps you in half with a big sarcastic grin. king krok has learned to walk on two legs and soon all his underlings will get it too. best to nip this whole crocodile thing in the bud.

Captain Z

Being endangered they would have died soon anyway.

willy crossit

make it eat a clock like on the telly

canadagoose

Quote from: bgmnts on July 16, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Not the brightest, that mob. Do they think the crocodiles were conspiring against them?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: bgmnts on July 16, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Until I clicked the link I assumed a crocodile had killed 300 of (some other animal).

BlodwynPig

Tombola

We'll break their backs,
Gouge out their eyes,
Their evil hearts
We'll pulverize.

Sherman Krank

Hopefully Elon Musk will show up and offer to build some new crocodiles out of old rocket parts.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This happened when there was an accident at a saw mill, and some Indonesians went out and burned 300 saw mills to the ground.

mothman

"thought to have been killed by." Meaning one of the leaders of the luggage lynch mob actually killed him and found a nice way to divert attention.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Captain Z on July 16, 2018, 05:06:00 PM
Being endangered they would have died soon anyway.

And yet they are biologically immortal.

Gregory Torso

Protected species are getting a bit too smug, I think. They need a killing every once in a while, otherwise it's just like, a komodo dragon eats a child and then when the dad comes to kill it, the komodo's going "protected!" and the dad says "bah".

Mind you, I did notice those crocodiles are pretty small. I'd like to see some villagers take on a herd of great white sharks when one of their mates goes missing while swimming.
"No, he wasn't eaten by sharks, he was eaten by eels, small eels. DEATH TO ALL SMALL EELS"
"Do eels have teeth?"
"Don't think so."
"Definitely death to all eels, then."

Sebastian Cobb

Eels essentially have teeth running all the way down them and if you managed to get one stuck on your finger or your arm or your dick and tried to remove it'd have your skin away through a process called 'de-gloving'.

Gregory Torso

I'll try to remember that if I ever feel the need to stick my dick in an eel, go up the arse.

colacentral

Not normally the war-mongering sort, wouldn't go to war over a 9/11 or anything like that, but I'd be well up for a war with Indonesia over the crocodile killings.

littlenell

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 16, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
This happened when there was an accident at a saw mill, and some Indonesians went out and burned 300 saw mills to the ground.

Crockets.

Rocket parts, and potatoes? Croquettes.

Sorry, I meant to quote another post. It's all meant to be though, because Id skimmed past your reply previously, and now Ive read it properly, Im pleasantly amused.

Kryton

I only hope one of the villagers made a joke like, 'I tried playing poker with those crocodiles, but lost every hand'. (When they were killing 300 or so crocodiles). Or at least, 'see ya later Alligator', before pummeling their heads in with spades, rocks and scythes with a mob-like ferocity.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's like stubbing your toe and then going ARRRRGGGH KIN HATE LEGS HATE ALL LEGS ARRRRGHH HAVE SOME OF THIS then sawing your own legs off and other people's legs off a bit like the film Saw but the challenge is actually to not Saw your leg off to win.

Come on, it is loads like that.

ZoyzaSorris

Indonesians (especially javan colonists like these) seem to be some of the most pig ignorant, violent, environmentally destructive idiots on the planet. Sooner a tsunami or mutated orang utan virus wipes the lot of them out the better for everyone, not least the wildlife of SE Asia.

(Of course the causes of this nation of unpleasant fucktards are thoroughly explored in various recent films and books - namely a decades long superlatively corrupt western-backed dictatorship built on the back of archipelago-wide ethnic and religious supremacist massacres that have never been officially acknowledged)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's true they are inferior sub-humans who should be quite literally, pulped.

Replies From View

These are the kind of people you'd find setting fire to all their old coursework after finishing school.  YOU MIGHT NEED IT IN THE FUTURE TO TRIGGER FEELINGS OF NOSTALGIA YOU IDIOTS.

All those crocodiles wasted.

Replies From View

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on July 18, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
Indonesians (especially javan colonists like these) seem to be some of the most pig ignorant, violent, environmentally destructive idiots on the planet. Sooner a tsunami or mutated orang utan virus wipes the lot of them out the better for everyone, not least the wildlife of SE Asia.

(Of course the causes of this nation of unpleasant fucktards are thoroughly explored in various recent films and books - namely a decades long superlatively corrupt western-backed dictatorship built on the back of archipelago-wide ethnic and religious supremacist massacres that have never been officially acknowledged)

Funny though.