Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:51:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Would you report your neighbour for flouting a hosepipe ban?

Started by Icehaven, July 17, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

im barry bethel

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 17, 2018, 06:04:13 PM
I would, but only if they brought back the death penalty for it.

Would give you an excuse for all those photos of next doors nippers frolicking in the sprinkler

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on July 17, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
A lot of British people who have never even heard of hosepipes before, let alone used them, become so incensed by the notion of a hosepipe ban that they instantly search Wikipedia and amazon for hosepipes just so they can exercise the process of not being told what to do.

Fact!!

One of the young lads at work thought a hosepipe ban was a ban on the pipes themselves.

Bobtoo

Depends which side. One is a total cunt, the others are ok. I'd relish the idea of the cunt being led off in manacles by the hose police.

greenman

The enforcement this year is being carried out by US made giant tripods isn't it? instead of a fine they spray your blood over the garden as fertiliser.

Camp Tramp

I have already been asked by my neighbour to stop using the sprinkler in the back garden. I have refused, I'm not going to stop using it until the council tell me a ban is in place.

Then I will because she will without a doubt report me.

littlenell

Quote from: Camp Tramp on July 17, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
I have already been asked by my neighbour to stop using the sprinkler in the back garden. I have refused, I'm not going to stop using it until the council tell me a ban is in place.

Good for you fella. Unless 'the sprinkler' is your Willy, peeing. Even then, stick to your guns!

I water the veggies I've nurtured and raised from seed, and if any fecker moans their face will be a soggy sorry mess.

New Jack

Quote from: Camp Tramp on July 17, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

You should frame her by dangling the running hose in her garden, and then when she inevitably shops you, act outraged that she has taken your hose without permission and is merely passing the buck while enjoying the benefits of hosing in a devious scheme to subvert the ban