Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:26:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mandela Day

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 18, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Today marks 100 years since the birth of Nelson Mandela, who fought apartheid in South Africa.

Norton Canes

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
Today marks 100 years since the birth of Nelson Mandela, who fought apartheid in South Africa.

===========
STATEMENT ENDS
===========

monolith

Shame that the country has nose dived since he left office.

phantom_power

Simple Minds wonders why this isn't in the music forum

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Did he do it as a new born baby

Butchers Blind

Also worth pointing out that despite efforts by the liberal media to gloss over the facts, Winnie Mandela used to regularly win at things like football coupons and those "spot the ball to win a lamborghini!" stands you see in Gatwick.  Hence her name Winnie.

Funcrusher

T-shirts or badges with the slogan 'Hang Mandela' worn by young tories and FCS members in the eighties who are now respectable members of the political class are a total figment of the imagination and totally didn't exist ever and no photographic evidence of them has been carefully discarded because they didn't exist.

biggytitbo

I could have swore he was still alive.

Captain Z

I swear he turned 100 a few years ago? They named a block of flats after him and stuff?

biggytitbo

Apparently its Nelson Mandela too, not Berenstain Mandela as I always thought. Weird.

Sky News reporting that as a mark of respect for the great man, a giant black penis is to be vertically projected onto Nelson's column today.

BlodwynPig

met him next to a tombola at a country fair...rude fucker

Shit Good Nose

I saw him in the Aldi queue once and all he had was a pint of milk, so I said he could go in front of me as I had nearly a full shop.  Then, quick as a flash, he beckons over Winnie, and she's got a trolley so full it's about to topple over.  It was too late by then, though, my kind offer had already been snapped up.

Cunts.

didn't realise Aldi had a branch in Soweto?

thenoise

I liked those adult colouring books that he made.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on July 18, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
didn't realise Aldi had a branch in Soweto?

Yeah, but it's only a "reduced stock" store.  That means they don't always have all of the weekly specials.

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 18, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
Yeah, but it's only a "reduced stock" store.  That means they don't always have all of the weekly specials.

Can't imagine having to pay near retail for hard disk drives and garden shears.  Life in South Africa must suck.