Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelms Me

Started by popcorn, July 18, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I was in the supermarket today shopping for goods when a Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelmed Me. I stood absolutely still for eight or nine minutes and the Bad Sense of Dread passed.

Gregory Torso

That's nothing, I had a Bad Sense Of Dress for eight or nine years.

Sgt. Duckie

Oh Popcorn. You were having a panic attack which stems from an anxiety disorder. See a doctor. If this happens to you again, for example in another supermarket, just rub your foreskin against a bag of frozen broad beans and stick a loaf of bread up your cock. Feel the dread dissipate and thank me later :-)

Ferris

Simply drink gallons of booze, and you won't be anxious any more!

Spoon of Ploff

pancreas

Don't spend so long agonising over which flavour pot noodle to buy.

popcorn

Was in the bath earlier when a Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelmed Me. I immediately got out.

Dex Sawash

Your sense of dread can be improved if you focus on the dread in the present

Spoon of Ploff

A Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelmed Me, but then I realized it was just some bad cauliflower I had consumed earlier.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: popcorn on July 23, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
Jordan Peterson was drinking some apple cider when a Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelmed Him.

That video properly cracks me up. I'm not some sort of legend Gary who measures a man's hardness by the amount of booze you drink, but if you spend a month pranging out after one cider it's safe to say you're a massive fanny.

popcorn

Attended a creative writing workshop. Arrived 10 minutes late. The organiser gave me a photograph of some tulips and suggested I write down a few words describing the emotions I felt when I looked at it. A Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelmed Me and I slipped away.

Cuellar

Pingers

I recently went somewhere nice and did nice things and was having a nice time when A Bad Sense of Dread overcame me at the thought that it was probably loads better 10 years ago and I was too late. This was subsequently confirmed by everyone who had been there 10 years ago, who said what the fuck was I doing there now when I should have been there 10 years ago when it was loads better, are you some kind of prick or what. I asked them if that meant it was even better 20 years ago and they said no, it was shit then.

The Bumlord

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 23, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
That video properly cracks me up. I'm not some sort of legend Gary who measures a man's hardness by the amount of booze you drink, but if you spend a month pranging out after one cider it's safe to say you're a massive fanny.

I don't think it was even alcoholic. The yanks and Canadees use 'cider' to mean apple juice.

Hecate

Right, that's it. That's the final straw.

Apple Juice and Apple Cider: What's the Difference?

Ctrl+f pissed, nothing
Ctrl+f alc (not sure on spelling), nothing

Artificial intelligence has proven that racism is natural - https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/06/robots-prejudice-study-mit-cardiff/

QuoteOver thousands of simulations, the robots learned new strategies by copying each other either within their own groups or by across the entire population. The study found the robots cribbed strategies that gave them a better payoff in the short term

Those quake bots? - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/01/quake-3-arena-world-peace_n_3529082.html
Those quake bots nuked each other into the earth, mate.

They may be white, they may speak our language, they may well be more outgoing than us, and have nice uniform teeth, but they're scum.

Special relationship? I fuck my sister, that's a special relationship. She didn't piss off to the other side of the planet as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

American's are fat scum, the Muslims of the sky, absolute fucking filth. Australians as well. The white ones.

Edit: I'm not American.

popcorn

Was at the GP's today waiting to get a flu jab when A Bad Sense of Dread Suddenly Overwhelmed Me. I nipped out for a moment and got on a bus and didn't get off until Eastbourne.

BlodwynPig

hamfist

This week I mainly want to fuck everyone. Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck it, fuck him. Don't care, just want to fuck. A bad sense of dread repeatedly overwhelms me as I worry I will express one of these fuck urges / shagpangs in front of my wife.