Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:23:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ball, Ball, Ball - Footy, Footy, Footy: 2018/2019

Started by gabrielconroy, July 22, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on March 09, 2019, 04:05:20 PM
Considering they were at home you'd think he would have been aware of that.

He gets a limo to pick him up from the pitch. He's a superstar.

thraxx

An all time classic shit the bed from Everton here.

DrGreggles

Danny Rose showing a new meaning of the word 'awareness' for Southampton's equaliser.

imitationleather

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 09, 2019, 04:05:58 PM
He gets a limo to pick him up from the pitch. He's a superstar.

I just read that he scored two further goals after that leap. Blimey.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on March 09, 2019, 05:09:18 PM
I just read that he scored two further goals after that leap. Blimey.

Arsenal or Man Utd (0-5) tomorrow?

imitationleather

kalowski

Since every single team that plays Man City put every player behind the ball and squeeze space, waste time and just block, I hope City win the league.

ersatz99

Yep that's pretty unbelievable at the Villa game. Fan runs on and attacks Grealish.

The Lurker

Needless to say, Grealish had the last laugh.

BlodwynPig

Morrison Lard

Scottish football twitter is leagues above anything the English have got..

chveik

Blinder Data

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blinder Data on March 11, 2019, 06:05:23 PM
Nooooooo. Laughing at Madrid now got a little bit harder.

Exactly, he made a good move to get out. Don't see 2nd time being as glowing. *headbutts Klopp into dugout next season*

Bizarre move from the lad. It was a bit of a shit show last time in spite of the ludicrous CL success. There's no Ronlad to paper the cracks this time and the squad is aids tier. Can't believe this. He had no reason to ever manage again. Maybe Juve and coast to a few scudetti before doing some punditry on TF1 and maybe accepting a 100m a year with Guangzhou Evergrande before finishing up with a spirited Lyon squad who nick a Ligue 1 once the Qataris bail on PSG. Few years of that, nice holidays, banging your wife, get every console on release day, couple of decent bottles of wine. A life well lived.

BlodwynPig

Manage the French side to 2026 victory in...CanUsico

king_tubby

What kind of person would find a Ronaldo led Juventus winning a good thing?

You sicken me.

Blinder Data

Hate Atletico Madrid more than Juve though.

Even so, that's a pure riddy bgmts

bgmnts

I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious there.

BlodwynPig

Norton Canes

im barry bethel

For a long long time I too was in the break Ronalaldo legs the cheating posing cunt camp (seeing him get mothed of the pitch and Portugal winning without him at Euro 2016 put a huge grin on my face), but after seeing him single handedly drag his team to a credible draw with Spain at the world cup did cast him in a more favourable light. Of course what he does with his willy (allegedly) is another matter entirely.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: kitsofan34 on March 13, 2019, 10:50:58 AM
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer/0/blog/post/3794488/six-months-after-ronaldo-was-accused-of-rapewhy-is-the-case-in-legal-limbo?src=com

Was thinking about this yesterday. Rich people accused of rape..free to roam and party for months or years (weinstein in jail yet?). One of us accused - banged up within a day.