Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:27:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Venture Bros S7 (Aug 5th)

Started by madhair60, July 22, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

Wore my Problem Light tee today

Didn't really cheer me up.

AsparagusTrevor

The Mollusk

https://decider.com/2020/09/08/venture-bros-adult-swim-cancellation-new-home/

QuoteSources close to the situation also report that producers are currently discussing moving the show to HBO Max, WarnerMedia%u2019s new streaming service that houses other Adult Swim shows.

%u201CThat possibility is being discussed, but is still far from becoming a reality,%u201D sources tell Variety.

Still clinging to whatever meagre shred of hope I can get.

edit: "Sources" is probably just exaggerated hearsay, I know, but I want to believe.

Small Man Big Horse

Not a news update sadly, but I was surprised to see that in his recent advert appearance, Rick Moranis has essentially turned in to Billy Quizboy.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 10, 2020, 02:19:32 PM
Not a news update sadly, but I was surprised to see that in his recent advert appearance, Rick Moranis has essentially turned in to Billy Quizboy.

If they're planning on making a live action we've already got our Pete White to pair with him:

The Mollusk

I love Billy and White, they're two of the best characters in the show, I think. Their relationship is adorable and so frequently funny. Ever since the first season, when they're arguing over the shrink ray, and Rusty eventually decides that neither of them deserve it. The way Billy says "Nice" to Pete never fails to crack me up.

In the season 5 finale when Billy's mum meets Pete for the first time, there's such a wonderful moment where she says "This must be your friend. He's just as handsome as you said!" and Pete turns to Billy and says "You said I was handsome?" It's almost background dialogue as it cuts very quickly from it, but it's brilliant.

chveik

The Mollusk

Glad I'm not the only one still reeling from this.

amateur

Rattled through series 1-3 as discovered them all on All4. I've got the DVDs somewhere, but being able to binge on them at will is such a treat.

Obviously it's brilliant, and there's so much there, but I think I'd forgotten how quickly 21 and 24 become main characters. Huge fan of their work in pretty much every episode.

Think I've watch season 4+ very little. Excited to get back into it with relatively fresh eyes

Shout if anyone else wants a watch!

NoSleep

Adult Swim are currently running a 24/7 stream of the show on their website. You'll find it blocked if you try to view from the UK. The easiest solution will be to download the Opera Browser and engage the built-in VPN (set it to "Americas"). Scientastic!

https://www.adultswim.com/streams/the-venture-bros