Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:58:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Quarter Final: alan nagsworth vs. Spoon of Ploff

Started by alan nagsworth, July 23, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Spoon of Ploff is through to the semis once again with a 14-7 win here. Very enjoyable match from both players.   

alan nagsworth

I enjoyed this match a lot, I think there needs to be more out-and-out silliness in Wimblewrong. Thanks for the game Ploff, you deserve it!

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 29, 2018, 10:17:01 AM
I enjoyed this match a lot, I think there needs to be more out-and-out silliness in Wimblewrong. Thanks for the game Ploff, you deserve it!

I think when faced with Play-Doh penises the only response was the silly route. Cheers Nags, and thanks for a great game.

Rejected Ideas for QFinal:

- The great Mr Potato Head Blight - lots of sad looking poor people around a smoking pile of potato heads. Too much like the Death of Shelly, Footballs Coming Home shot from the last round.
- A potato head being waterboarded. Too tricky to pull off - Photoshopping water effectively is beyond my voodoo skills.

alan nagsworth

My rejected idea was a mock up of Cluedo called Paedo, with the tagline "the classic 'whodunnim' mystery". Was too much of an advertisement like my first shot though and I wanted to make something more literal like a scene.