Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Quarter Final: Crabwalk V madhair60

Started by Crabwalk, July 24, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 26, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
That's just superb, best shot of the tournament so far for me.

yep

but madhair is still in it!

madhair60

I dunno when I'm gonna have time for this lads. I'm busy tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. I'll try and get something done

BlodwynPig

Quote from: madhair60 on July 26, 2018, 08:43:08 PM
I dunno when I'm gonna have time for this lads. I'm busy tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. I'll try and get something done

stop whining.

madhair60

Paul Calf

Crabwalk

Brilliant stuff Madhair! I've loved this match.

selectivememory

I think this is match of the tournament so far, and I honestly can't decide who to vote for yet.

ziggy starbucks

great match. I loved all 4 shots. Its very close but.......

I vote crabwalk

wasp_f15ting

Crabwalk, though I loved your first return Madhair

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

It's gotta be the Crab for me, thrice in a row. Good game chaps.

selectivememory

madhair. I did not enjoy making this choice. Such a great match by both.

chveik

Butchers Blind

Paul Calf

I can't believe I'm voting against Space Cunts, but it has to be the sidewise-shuffling superstar Crabwalk

Spoon of Ploff

This is extremely tricky. The opening shot is a classic WimbleWrong, the reply is classic Space Cunts. Crabwalk then offers a masterclass in how to tackle madhair60's MS Paint voodoo. Followed by another great entry in the Space Cunts cannon.

We've seen various approaches by WimbleWrongers to combat madhair60's comics (and seriously how are these not an Internet phenomena?), and to vote against another one would be to admit they are unstoppable. As much as I love Liz and Kevin and David, and especially Liz, I can't in effect admit defeat for the rest of us. I know my logic is probably flawed in this, but I must choose Crabwalk.

Johnny Yesno

My favourite match of the tournament so far. Tough to decide, but I think it has to be Crabwalk for his second shot.

pancreas

Echo the above. Voting for Space Cunts to leave WimbleWrong seems like a decision more damaging to the UK than Brexit—but it has to be ... Crabwalk.

PlanktonSideburns

Cerys

Kelvin

Crabwalk. Both his shots were excellent. Although I did really like the egg punchline to madhairs first comic.

Small Man Big Horse