Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2018 Semi-final Pdine vs Crabwalk

Started by Pdine, July 31, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabwalk

Spoon of Ploff

Interesting new approach to WimbleWrong there... or at least for as far back as I can remember (which isn't very far admittedly).

Pdine

Crabwalk

pancreas

Bloody hell. A bitch of a response. Can't be ignored.

Rocket Surgery

Pdine

Spoon of Ploff

Yes. Wonderful reply.

Who knows what will happen next and what tools will be deployed to make it happen.

Absorb the anus burn

alan nagsworth

Paul Calf

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Crabwalk

BlodwynPig

I thought Crab's last was a tad lazy but then I saw the cowboy hat. I loved all four shots, but Crab for his second

pancreas

Jesus. Either would normally have won Pdine the match but Crabwalk's at a-whole-nother level of inspiration right now.

selectivememory

Great match.

Pdine's probably been the player of the tournament so far for me, and he's gone with some very bold plays in this semi-final. But I feel like Crabwalk's two returns were the best two shots in the match, picking up on visual elements in Pdine's shots well while taking the game in very unexpected directions both times.

chveik

hedgehog90

thraxx

Wow. My most lollingest ever Wimblewrong game.  Crab.

wasp_f15ting

Johnny Yesno

Wow! It doesn't seem to matter what inspired curveball he faces, Crabwalk can volley it. He gets my vote for his first imaginative shot.

Spoon of Ploff

Hate to join the pile on but my vote goes to Crabwalk  (an example of a turkey voting for christmas there).

it was all in the first two shots for me. A super response to an unusual serve.

Small Man Big Horse

rue the polywhirl

Crabwalk for his first return. Pdine for his second shot.

CrabDine